Supreme X Padmore (2), APC shoes, Seavees

TazBnyF

Few pairs of shoes up for sale here....i have more pictures so please don't hesitate to get in touch via PM or email with any questions. Email is probably faster [email protected].

I don't have much selling rep here, but have been a member for quite some time and you can check my ebay feedback if you'd like, "twray21" is my username....as also tagged in the pics.

First up, a lightly worn pair of Seavees, size US 12. No Box. Wore these a few times and they're just too big. I'm usually a 10.5/11 and these are definitely true to size 12's. Great shoes, solid construction....leather lining, super durable vulcanized soles. Near new...$65.00 shipped within the US

SNC14452.jpg

SNC14453.jpg

Next, a pair of Supreme X Padmore & Barnes Plaintoes....size US 10.5, in "nutbrown." These have been worn a handful of times and are still in solid shape. No major creasing, heel wear...etc etc. Just the usual dirtyness found with the crepe soles, unforunately. Come with original box...$85 shipped in the US.

SNC14488.jpg

SNC14481.jpg

SNC14485.jpg

Another pair of Supreme Padmores....size US 10.5, in "coronado brown." In basically same condition as the others. Come with box. A little creasing...very minimal heel wear. These have some scuffs on the toes...etc etc. $85 shipped in the US.

SNC14473.jpg

SNC14479.jpg

SNC14469.jpg

Lastly, a pair of black APC deck shoes in super soft leather. Size 44....would say fit an 11 perfectly. Worn maybe 10-15 times and are in great shape with the box and shoe bag. No major wear to the soles....some scuffing around the toes however. Super comfy....$75 Shipped.

SNC14468.jpg

SNC14460.jpg