**Apc_ervell_geller_rogues_fred perry_gucci must gogogogo**

jet

Alright guys holler at me, all prices are shipped within US. Canada add $20 WITH NO TRACKING OPTION and Takes 10 working days.

apc black cord blazer size L worn a couple times $220 (22 across, 18 shoulder)

dsc0022u.jpg

apc navy gabardine parka $250 sz small with detachable hood, riri zipper, hidden button closure worn only a few times, measures 21" across pit to pit. Made in Romania, pics borrowed.

PICT5532.jpgPICT5540.jpgPICT5542.jpg

patrik ervell grey oversize alpaca winter sweater sz L, ***SOLD***

robert geller black trilby sz M (about 7 3/8) worn a couple times ***SOLD***

gucci pebble grain loafer brand new over $450, selling for $320 for a good friend of mine and are absolutely beautiful

dsc0060ygv.jpg

rogues gallery shawl neck pullover size L ***SOLD***

apc bleached black (look grey) size 34 rescues brand new (19" across) $110 Now $100

dsc0034.jpg

waist almost 19

rise 12

thigh 12.75

knee 9.5

hem 9

inseam ~36

*price dropped to 100 because I noticed a slight bit of scuffing from trying on and walking around the house*

rag and bone rb6 size 34x34 selvedge jeans ***SOLD***

waist 17.25

rise 11

thigh 12.5

knee 9.5

hem 9

inseam 34

fred perry made in england polo size 42 fits like a slim L (20" across) $55

dsc0024d.jpg

Comme des garcons faux calf hair houndstooth wallet with zip brand new $120. This is the smaller of the two sizes with the zip along top and side

12mm4tv8.jpg

Gucci camel suede loafers for $180 (360 new). Condition 8.5 (slight discolor on back of right one from driving should be able to clean with suede eraser).

13681939vd5kz7.jpg

APC thin cotton navy marine stripe knit size 4 (L) $55 shipped

dsc0081fa.jpg

Unholy Matrimony cotton hoodie with ridiculous riri zipper and two interior pockets with button snap enclosures size M but fits like a L never worn and I paid $330 in fall 06, asking $250.

dsc0084qo.jpg

Closeup of zipper with flash

dsc0086g.jpg

Jas mb grey leather messenger, hand made in england with all riri hardware, solid solid bag with nice thick leather ***SOLD***

Yes, but according to your Paypal user agreement, you are to ship as soon as you receive an instant payment...not wait until it clears to your bank account. the only time you are to wait is when someone sends you a "pending e-check payment" which are stupid. Please try to ship Saturday! the money has already been taken from my account.

a.s.