The washed denim thread

e0d9n0b5

Are there any good online resources for washed LVC's you could direct me to? Beside Oki-ni?

Cultizm, its THE BEST. my pair didn't fit, so he exchanged my pair, paid all the shipping, and threw in a free LVC tote and book on the history of Levis. that, plus 2 day shipping(from germany to victoria BC, canada) makes them the best store i've ever dealt with.

Fucking finally a thread on distressed denims. I am looking for a pair of denim that is distressed by hand, not by machine or any huge production scale. Any thoughts? I like the look of some of the dior distressed, some acnes, but havent really found much...

Fucking finally a thread on distressed denims. I am looking for a pair of denim that is distressed by hand, not by machine or any huge production scale. Any thoughts? I like the look of some of the dior distressed, some acnes, but havent really found much...

earnest sewn. super dooper quality. all processed by hand.

those distressed wings and horns jeans on the blackbird site had me almost buy them multiple times,

25512_1.jpg

the only pre-distressed pair I own are an old pair of 55 LVC's which I fucking love. Need to get them hemmed though, too much distressing leads to ripped pockets too.

was about to send this exact same picture ! W+H jeans lookin nice