Vans Syndicate 2 pics...

eastcoastrider27

After doing very little research, I came across these beauties...

o0t8pf.jpg

Canvas Half Cabs with contrast stitching

o0t937.jpg

Chukkas

o0t9g2.jpg

Ballistic SK8 Hi's

Does anyone have any info on release dates or availability?

The SK8-Hi's come packaged with a skate tool and a shoulder pack, which I could do without.

Prefiero morir de pie que vivir siempre arrodillado

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ILL

you're the man...I've been scouring around for info or pics to no avail

sick stuff, can't wait for these...those halfcabs are makin my head swim (peep the new Skateboarder w/dope Danny Cerezini pic w/him wearin some sick green halfcabs...vans needs to get on the ball and start releasing more standard-release suede colorways of this shoe like they've done w/the lo-cabs, which are laaame)!

think i might've seen a pic of those chukkas in white too...really dope.

For those who want more pics, vids, and info, go to http://www.vanssyndicate.com/02/pass.html

Code is: 090910

Does anyone know if the same shops that carried the first run of Syndicates will get these?

For some reason I get the impression that this release is more limited. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

Rhythm, I totally agree with you on the Half Cabs. More colors would be a great thing, although I'm perfectly fine with all black with nice suede.

Basically if they just kept releasing last summer's version of the Half Cab with contrast stitching, I'd be super happy.

The regular Half Cabs seem like such a let down after you've worn the Syndicate version.

Edited by eastcoastrider27 on Feb 18, 2006 at 08:58 PM

so stoked on that link!...those dudes are so on it, everything looks sick...

and yeah serious, i literally cannot wear the regular halfcabs anymore...the Syndicate versions are such a substantial improvement both in terms of look and feel. between the chukkas and halfcabs i'm gonna stock up on enough pairs to last me till the 3rd installment haha...

Edited by rhythmandsound on Feb 18, 2006 at 09:19 PM