Vans Syndicate 2 pics...

eastcoastrider27

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll try and put up something useful for my first post..

no sightings in NYC as of today of the ballistic sk8 hi's...

...was in daves, supreme, and classic kicks. according to nick, classic kicks will not be getting the ballistic vans because he said they don't get the syndicate line. i had assumed they did since they've had the cartoon authentics forever, but apparently not...

and if anyone still cares supreme seemed to have full stock of the entire spring line still....

Quote:

i'll try and put up something useful for my first post..

no sightings in NYC as of today of the ballistic sk8 hi's...

...was in daves, supreme, and classic kicks. according to nick, classic kicks will not be getting the ballistic vans because he said they don't get the syndicate line. i had assumed they did since they've had the cartoon authentics forever, but apparently not...

and if anyone still cares supreme seemed to have full stock of the entire spring line still....

--- Original message by TazBnyF on Mar 17, 2006 06:03 PM

i like how people caring is in question even though the line came out yesterday. we are fickle!

i want these bloody skate-hi's so badly...frigg.

Quote: i like how people caring is in question even though the line came out yesterday. we are fickle!

hey i agree...with the nature of streetwear these days i wouldn't be surprised! but i was just referring to the notion that a lot of people think its played...

in response to the public enemy sk8 hi's, there was no sign of them when i strolled through....i had heard they were scrapped but i wasn't sure if this was true or not..

Quote:

Do these fot big like the regular sk8-his? I think im going to have to order mines.

--- Original message by sriracha hot sauce on Mar 17, 2006 02:31 PM

these fit sorta loose because of the material that they used...no padding on the tongue but the material is really good...also when i wear jeans on regular Sk8-hi they drag but not on these ...the bag is really nice also....if anyone want more pics i can post some

Edited by 1995chardx on Mar 18, 2006 at 07:35 PM

Guest sauce1
Quote:

Sauce1 you want my bag? I got like 3 extras lying around. I can let them go for 30$ each+tool.

Let me know

--- Original message by Hustla on Mar 16, 2006 09:32 PM

Thanx for the offer, maybe in the future....i just got the last sz 12 in berkely over the weekend....

Only place in the bay left for these is FTC......

DEF. the hottest shoe purchase ive made this year....and that beats out nearly 15 pairs.

someone took my niketalk name here.

I called a bunch of shops today looking for them in NYC.

Autumn told me that KCDC has them, but I didn't confirm because they don't ship.

If anyone can buy and send me a pair of size 10's I would greatly appreciate it. I can paypal you before you pick them up if you want.

Also, I found out today that these will NOT be on www.skateparkoftampa.com

Prefiero morir de pie que vivir siempre arrodillado

i know a store in nyc that has the balistics for $85......

if you want to find out...go to supreme, one of the workers that work there wears them. ask him where he got his.

i did.

you will find out.

didnt think id make it that easy did you? lol