sayword

funkdoobi

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you want something enough, you go get it

if you can't be bothered to go get it, then you don't want it enough

not aiming towards you, just the whole 'i'mma kick your ass' stuff over the internet.

i'm offering him my address. i'll even front 100$ towards transportation to come to toronto so i can send him home on crutches.

i'm offering him my address. i'll even front 100$ towards transportation to come to toronto so i can send him home on crutches.

hahaha if you were a true balla thug you would pay all expenses and luxury hotel, I wouldnt travel to get my ass beat for anything else.

yo tyro i'm gonna fuck you up for buying the same boots as me, meet me in fornt of uniqlo so i can buy you lunch BITCH!

OOOHHHH HEEEEEAAALLLL NAAAWWW IT'S ONNNN!!! FINNA PUT YOU IN HEEEAAALLLL *

* pending initial charge out rate, hourly fees, travel expenses, miscellaneous expenses and transactional fees

yo i'll let ya'll niggas know right now yo nahmsayin you dont gotta waste your money or your time or your hospital bills and if you step to me on a personal level i dont back down easy nahmsayin theres a good chance yours ass'll either gonna get shot, stabbed or knuckled down one out of the three so dont gamble with your life du word up

and believe me i know very well I can get shot, stabbed or fucked up too or whatever i aint supernigga im just a lil skinny motherfucker. it's all about who gets who first though you nahmsayin