Milan

DPM

you might try the whole ticinese district, then go for slamjam store and 10 corso como. milan has a lot of funny stuff in it....if you need apc they should have it in tad concept store, near moscova, but when i went there a couple of months ago they told me they had nothing, though on www.apc.fr they're listed as official retailers...i think i'm gonna give'em a call soon. however it depends on the stuff you need: sneakers, denim, tees, hoodies...if you need some advices ask, and if you have some advices post!

peace

Yeah Parish many thanks for indications

I've been to all the shops u mentioned before, I have to check tad shop for APC only

I can add another shop right near Slamjam .. dun remember the name but is just near Slamjam, btw u can find maharishi there.. lot of stuff ..till one week ago with sales

I LOVE MAHARISHI (will post lot of pics of my stuff) but I usually wear stussy freshjive neighborhood visvim w(tap supreme etc. so i was looking around for this stuff

Just for superkicks only, u can check both PAR5 (colonne di san lorenzo -> straight down ripa di ticinese near via torino) and QUINTO ROUND (via matteotti -> piazza san babila)

Same owner (of purple shop also in front of PAR5) and very cool kicks.. i saw joga bonito nike series there

keep in touch

GG

Edited by DPM on Feb 19, 2006 at 01:45 AM

Edited by DPM on Feb 19, 2006 at 01:48 AM

Edited by DPM on Feb 19, 2006 at 05:07 AM

didn't know the one near slamjam...thanx!they also have good kicks in a+b...it's been the first limited-sneaker-only shop in italy, it's in p.zza XXV aprile, between corso como and corso garibaldi. and i confirm, they sell nudie in purple...last week they were 70%off, ridiculous prices. they also have edwin and prps. in tad concept they surely have blue blood, let's hope for apc to come.

cheers!

Quote:

didn't know the one near slamjam...thanx!they also have good kicks in a+b...it's been the first limited-sneaker-only shop in italy, it's in p.zza XXV aprile, between corso como and corso garibaldi. and i confirm, they sell nudie in purple...last week they were 70%off, ridiculous prices. they also have edwin and prps. in tad concept they surely have blue blood, let's hope for apc to come.

cheers!

--- Original message by parish on Feb 19, 2006 07:40 AM

lol i have bouth a new pair of evisu for 80€ (70%off)

did you say if at purple sell red monkey company jeans?

Quote:

cheers!

--- Original message by parish on Feb 19, 2006 07:40 AM

at puprple i have taken a pair of evisu for 80€(70%off)

did you say if purple sell red monkey company jeans?

Quote:

@ DPM - Par5 is that the sneakershop with the fake grass inside and the drawings on the walls?

--- Original message by Frankieboy on Feb 20, 2006 07:46 AM

You right mate

it's really amazing that shop, i've been yestarday to drop a pair of Nike 180 International, the black one with fluo green

I suggest to visit the shop if u can

Quote:
Quote:

@ DPM - Par5 is that the sneakershop with the fake grass inside and the drawings on the walls?

--- Original message by Frankieboy on Feb 20, 2006 07:46 AM

You right mate

it's really amazing that shop, i've been yestarday to drop a pair of Nike 180 International, the black one with fluo green

I suggest to visit the shop if u can

--- Original message by DPM on Feb 21, 2006 12:58 AM

did you say if at purple sell paul smith clothing?

i don't think...if you want nice sweaters however they have gp firenze, wonderful old-style...for paul smith i advice going to the flagship store in via manzoni, in front of the huge armani shop. it's a wonderful place, full of colours as in PS's style

gotta go to SlamJam ... here you can find Visvim, Neighborhood, Sophnet, Head Porter Plus, etc. also go to the Stussy Store.. there you can buy Stussy, Bape and Supreme.... 10 CorsoComo is also cool..

The RalphLauren store and Victor et Rolf store are highlight in store design to visit.

www.highsnobiety.com

News on trends in fashion, urban culture, design, gadgets, art and travel.

Quote:

They sell Bape and Supreme at the Stussy store in Milan? Interesting...

--- Original message by Fade to Black on Feb 21, 2006 06:35 PM

I can confirm mate

U'll find lot of BAPE and Supreme stuff there

Another interesting shop in Milan to drop NIKE SB line is Tresse in Via Torino near piazza duomo

jeezz

Edited by DPM on Feb 22, 2006 at 02:21 AM

Quote:

yep...that's because stussy flagship isn't really a stussy flagship: its name is stussy store, that's it, but it's more the store of the official italian importer, which also imports bape and supreme...they also have dunks there, be@rbrick, kubrick and kaws

Quote:
Quote:

I can confirm mate

U'll find lot of BAPE and Supreme stuff there

Another interesting shop in Milan to drop NIKE SB line is Tresse in Via Torino near piazza duomo

jeezz

Edited by DPM on Feb 22, 2006 at 02:21 AM

--- Original message by DPM on Feb 22, 2006 02:20 AM

sotty i have another question for you...icon_smile.gif

did you say how much cost the bape t-shirt?(€)thanks

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...