What is your "Holy Grail" item of clothing?

The Soloist pocket tee. Been searching for forever but no luck.

MlrXHDK.jpg

UC Scab jeans

1yjHlNW.jpg

I'd say the scabs and that soloist tee are muh tippy top grails

I've come across drips a couple times but neeeever in my size :(

5fPIvJq.jpg?1

A more recent addition to the grail list, since seeing this and similarly patterned UC pieces in the recent purchase thread

VTm5rNq.jpg

And less of a "grail" list (as it is much more obtainable), but still something I really love

fhAHzX8.jpg

^that's his listing lol

fuuu

Not to bash my own listing, but don't bother with this jacket. Looks kinda goofy irl. Reminds me of a costume. Was neat to own for a little sec and try it out though. I'm not complaining about that! Also fits oddly big. That's a size 1 and was a tad too big for my liking. 

That's the reality of owning grails.... the chase is more enjoyable than the prize. 

Edited by Kale Kohai

these are more just items that i fantasize about having, but are not available as far as i can tell.

tumblr_n7g54iUjtc1s1nptlo1_500.jpgtumblr_n7g589scI71s1nptlo1_500.jpg

that siki im a/w13 bomber, that ethosens a/w14 top, and the dark grey 'bruit' undercover knit

but i change my mind on this shit all the time

Edited by juunk

• 4 weeks later...

two things I've sought after for years but never justified the cost given what I already own:

RLBL Anthony suit (http://product-images.barneys.com/is/image/Barneys/500749276_model_1?$zooming$)

Veilance Field Jacket (http://soldiersystems.net/blog1/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/veilance-field_jacket.jpg)

Moncler Gamme Bleu padded jacket (http://cdn-images.farfetch.com/10/74/15/08/10741508_3660290_1000.jpg)

Sufu keeps telling me I can't embed images so it will just be another worthless pictureless post unless links are clicked.

Maybe I'm blind, but they don't seem to have any sort of deep pleating that I'd associate with Hakamas, I see those referred to as "Balloon pants" - and apparently they've been reissued, so it might not to late to grab a pair. Trouble picked up a pair, and  can probably hook you up, so give him a message

Edited by Saturdaynight Big Nukeman

Maybe I'm blind, but they don't seem to have any sort of deep pleating that I'd associate with Hakamas, I see those referred to as "Balloon pants" - and apparently they've been reissued, so it might not to late to grab a pair. Trouble picked up a pair, and  can probably hook you up, so give him a message

You're right that there isn't any deep pleating in them (it's more of a bunching because of the draw string), but from what I've seen around the web that's just what they've been referred to as. "Balloon Pants" is probably a better term. I'll shoot him a message.

yup they are not hakamas and theres quite a few pants from that season in Y!A

I'll check it out. Thanks!

Edited by crashedtoes

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...