The Best Thing I Ever Ate...

Vampyrvargfesten

In N Out Double Double

in-n-out-double-double-7764.jpg

LOVE THIS. i can eat it like everyday. Its made with fresh, spongy buns, two beef patties, onions, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and In N Out special sauce ( aka thousand island w/ relish).

where2cop: In n Out

how much: $3.15

• 1 month later...

Cross Post from "what are you eating today?"

The Butcher Shop/ Deli originated in the East Bay, Ca.. now they're located from Arizona and all over northern cali..

Where I Live, the closet one, well actually 3 locations (pleasant Hill, Walnut Creek, & Concord). I've seen on one in Tracy, Ca also.

Kinder's Ball Tip Sandwich

(not my pic)

l

• 5 months later...
In N Out Double Double

in-n-out-double-double-7764.jpg

LOVE THIS. i can eat it like everyday. Its made with fresh, spongy buns, two beef patties, onions, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and In N Out special sauce ( aka thousand island w/ relish).

where2cop: In n Out

how much: $3.15

preach on player!!!!!

its honestly between that or carne asada fries from trujillios in sd or some sort of pizza lol

• 4 weeks later...

Peking duck in Beijing

crisp skin, juicy underskin fat, perfectly cooked meat.

cut right in front of you. wrapped in a chinese crepey thing, throw some green onion stalks on, drizzle with hoisin sauce and mouthgasm

P1030511.jpg

• 1 month later...

no way in fuck should the best thing you've ever eaten have come from in-n-out (or any fast food joint, for that matter).

It's way too hard to say EVER, but the best savory thing I've eaten recently was cod fritters with lamb ragu at Recette in nyc.

edit: I guess if you are saying best thing for a given time/mood you were in, something fast-food could fit the bill. But on pure flavor/culinary merit alone, never.

• 2 months later...