FS/FT Mister Freedom Denim Pea Coat size 42

technicolor

Mister Freedom Denim Pea Coat size 42: $598 or Trade for size 40 Mister Freedom Denim Pea Coat (Wool Lined version I am selling), or a size 40 Mister Freedom Foul Weather Coat

Eastman Leather Clothing B-2 Cap in Brown Raf Sheepskin size 7 1/4: Never worn and in the original box. Too small on me. $43

Blue In Green Style measurements are what I use for denim.

All items are described and measured to the best of my abilities.

I accept Paypal only.

Buyer must pay the 4% Paypal Fee and Shipping.

Shipping only within the U.S.A. (Unless you wish to pay a premium)

Shipping to addresses that are confirmed only through paypal.

Will ship only when payment is cleared.

No returns.

Your best offers are welcome and appreciated.

I've done successful transactions with numerous SUFU members such as BrettChaotix, lawless, xkcd, zipangu-treasures, chantheman, partytaco, truestorytravis, fallen angels, RobZ, chizhang001001, Artking3, fang, 7-eleven, hamburglar, tmadd, svr, red, FAYBAN, femelle, Heresy, slub, 2, goat, PETEROCK1, and paxmadam.

I will be checking this thread and my PM's via my phone to try and answer any questions you might have.

Mister Freedom Denim Pea Coat size 42: Never worn. $598/ Trade for size 40 Mister Freedom Denim Pea Coat (Wool Lined version I am selling), or a size 40 Mister Freedom Foul Weather Coat

This Mister Freedom Denim Pea Coat has never been worn. It has had two long hot soaks. It has been sold out at Self Edge for months and is very hard to come by.

It has not shrunk much in the chest. There is no fading and the hot soak has only softened up the denim, darkened it, and shrunken it just a little bit.

I'll get measurements up soon. I only had time to get this post up.

*1910's USN P-Jacket Pattern

*10 Button Front Type

*14oz dark indigo selvedge SC "301" Denim

*50/50 sugar cane / cotton fiber

*Hi-Count 100% Cotton Ivory Stitching

*Modified naval "LIBERTY ISSUE", 1920's style, concealed rainbow chainstitch & embroidered silk Mermaid Patches

Self Edge: Mister Freedom Denim Pea Coat

Measurements after two long hot soaks (with Agitation)-

Chest:46"

Vertical Length: 33.25"

Sleeve Length: 27"

Shoulder Width: 19.75"

IMG_3207.jpg

IMG_3210.jpg

IMG_3225.jpg

IMG_3224.jpg

IMG_3226.jpg

IMG_3228.jpg

IMG_3229.jpg

IMG_3230.jpg

IMG_3235.jpg

IMG_3240.jpg

Eastman Leather Clothing B-2 Cap in Brown Raf Sheepskin size 7 1/4: $50

This is a beautiful and never worn (in the original box) Eastman sheepskin hat that I got this winter. Unfortunately it was too small on me.

Here is the stock photo and the size chart for it.

RAFB-2RI.jpg

sizech.jpg

hey can you post fit pics of the peacoat? since you bought my cpo, youre probably around the same size right?

*BUMP*

I will add fit pictures of this Liberty Issue size 42 versus my new original Mister Freedom Pea Coat size Large (40) shortly. It has been rainy in the Chicago-land area these past few days so I have not been able to take pictures.

Any offers are welcome. :)

A clear day today! Photographs will be uploaded by the end of the day.

EDIT!

And here they are:

My original release size Medium (40) Mister Freedom Denim Pea Coat

IMG_3594.jpg

IMG_3599.jpg

IMG_3604.jpg

IMG_3608.jpg

Compared to this second release (Liberty Issue) Mister Freedom Denim Pea Coat size 42 (Large)

IMG_3610.jpg

IMG_3619.jpg

IMG_3620.jpg

IMG_3622.jpg

Oh, and I know I need a hair cut. I'm just usually a little busy.

I'm around 5'11" (180 cm) and I weigh 175 (80 kilograms).

I'm around average size. I think a little heavier than normal, but I've got really broad shoulders.

I'm also a Large in the Mister Freedom CPO (XL was too big), and all my Sepf Edge Denim shirts are a medium and they fit quite snug.

I'm honestly between Medium and Large. But I can't do anything about that!

*BUMP*

Price drops on everything. $698 on the coat and $43 on the hat. The Denim Pea Coat is just sitting here waiting for some love.

Someone buy this shit! I can vouch for the pea coat being ridiculously warm and all around bad ass. Great price, too.

Technicolor- Did you give that 42 a long hot soak? If you shrank it a lot, you'd probably have to get the lining taken in a bit or it would be hanging out the back.

Someone buy this shit! I can vouch for the pea coat being ridiculously warm and all around bad ass. Great price, too.

Technicolor- Did you give that 42 a long hot soak? If you shrank it a lot, you'd probably have to get the lining taken in a bit or it would be hanging out the back.

It got a super long (very hot) hot soak. The lining was hanging out the back when it was wet, but by the time it had dried (took forever!) it had gone up a good amount. I of course waited a long time for it to fully dry.

Cold weather *bump*. It was 48 degrees when I woke up today in Chicago. Get yourself a nice warm Mister Freedom Wool Lined Pea Coat

After the weekend *BUMP*. Both of these items are going on the BAY as soon as I get enough free time. They won't be going for much if at all cheaper than they are here.

Just listed this on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280409313731&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Item# 280409313731

I added even more photographs to it then this original listing. Yay!

I any Superfuturian's would like to make me an offer or work out a deal feel free to hit me up. I can end the Ebay auction at any time. Don't be scared or shy to make me an offer.

buy his Elder's scrolls iv as well.

Don't forget to also buy his brand new Sega Nomad and brand new 20th Anniversary Game Boy Micro as well as the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion collectors edition.

Haha. Hopefully when this Peacoat sells I can put the money into new Mister Freedom gear!

Is having both the liberty issue and original issue Denim Pea Coat overkill?

Or do you guys think it would be wiser to shoot for grabbing the Mulholland Master right now?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just updated the main post to reflect the new and shorter measurements. I gave my size 42 a second and much longer hot soak this time with a bit of vegetable soap and a little agitation.

Just put this back on Ebay too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280447519458&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Item number# 280447519458