Bape In Toronto?

keVn

I would, but I don't got a credit card and I don't really wanna go through the trouble, plus all the taxes and shipping, you know.

Having it real of fake did matter to me before, but I really wanna save as much money as I can right now. :)

Anyway, anyone know any places? Thanks

there was a thread about a place called "lounge" selling fake bapes

check it out

i've seen a bunch of stores in montreal selling bape shoes for about 100 bucks a pop, guessing they're fakes.

if you're really keen, PM me and maybe i can pick a pair up for you

nairb49

edit: Sendky- it should matter, but to some people it just doesn't. ALso- loved that holden caulfield look you pulled off the other day, inspired me to break out my tweed blazer again

Edited by nairb49 on Feb 16, 2006 at 08:12 PM

nairb49, thanks for the props man.

You can get Bapestas for 100 now at Lus (which is asociated with Lounge and located in Diesel Fitness) but the colours are limited and so are they sizes... An ornage/grey/white colourway and two others I don't remember but both were pink. The girl working there said they bring them in from NYC. I know people have said they are fake but I have no clue, as I didn't really pay much attention to them and even if I did check them out I would still not know if they were fake. (not like you care anyway keVn) They are getting rid of the stuff to switch to more fitness apparel. Lounge dosen't any have but the whole store is 50 off.

my favourite things

http://mfthings.blogspot.com/

Edited by SENDkylHISPASSWORD on Feb 17, 2006 at 08:14 PM

• 4 weeks later...
Quote: i've seen a bunch of stores in montreal selling bape shoes for about 100 bucks a pop, guessing they're fakes.

just out of curiosity, which shop did sell the bapes. i'm from montreal and i've never seen anyone rocking bape there so it's a bit of a surprise to me. but i haven't been there in a year (live in Tokyo now) so maybe it blowed up recently.

pacific mall

but 2 for 25 dollars,

argue with the chinese lady and she either cuts to 20 dollars or includes you a fake bape cap icon_smile_dissapprove.gif

-I felt good times come, i thought they stay

angels came, but they left today.

hotel motel its hot in hell

now i am left with no home-

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...