FS: BNIB Tricker's "Stow" Tan Suede Brogue Boots 10D

jchosko

Hi Folks:

I'm selling a brand new pair of Tricker's Tan Suede Brogue Lace-up Boots. They come with the box, extra laces, felt shoe bags, felt cloth, and Tricker's booklet.

These were made expressly for the Richard Kidd Boutique in Vancouver by Tricker's. They are truly lovely boots. They have been tried on in the store and have the relevant marks on the leather soles, so in that sense the bottoms of the sole are not in 100% mint untouched condition, but they have certainly never been worn out of doors.

they are a US size 10D, but maybe run a little large, so a smallish 10.5D could probably fit them. i have the same boots in leather and i wear a 10D in Red Wings, Nike, Adidas, Frye, etc...and these are perhaps a smidge larger than that, but not a whole half size up i don't think. i wear them all the time and they are quite comfortable on me.

$275 shipped CONUS, int'l at additional cost.

Please email me for pics if seriously interested at jason94708 (at) gmail (dot) com. Thanks!

i've sold some stuff here and on superfuture before, but more on ebay under the name "jchosko" i have 100% feedback with 400 transactions.