Just found some old Sugarcane jeans in my drawer

mrjameskent

I was randomly going through my drawer last night and found a pair of Sugarcane jeans in there.

They are a pretty light colour, with pre-feather effect around the pockets/crotch area. Very mid-blue in colour.

They're a 33/34 but fit like a true 32 waist.

They're no 'model name' info either on a tag inside or on the leather label on back, but I bought them from Selfridges about 3/4 years ago.

Anyone interested in seeing pics of them - I know nothing about the brand or its jeans, so am curious. Don't particularly like them, but interested in info.

Thanks,

J

There was an abortive attempt to import Sugarcane, Denime, and (I think) Full Count into the U.K. two or three years ago, and during this period they were carried at Liberty, Selfridge's, and maybe one or two other shops. I guess they didn't sell very well, because the program was stopped, and for quite some time after you could find odd sizes in the 'remainder' bargain basements of these shops. Some pics would be nice!