SuFu Film Appreciation

6ixes&7evens

A film will be watched every 3 days(one week is far too long to get through people), the film will be picked by a sufu member if you participate no matter whats recommended you will watch it, then give your opinion on it.

If you want to recommend a film please pm me i will put you on the list.

The list will max out at 30.

Once your name is on the list you will be picked randomly out of a hat, you will then submit your film once you are picked if you fail to submit a film within 2 days you will be crossed out and we will move on to the next person.

my head is spinning i'll sleep on this and properly edited this when i get up in the morning.....:( if you have any ideas pm me.

we need spoilers tags =/

List:

1. Gatefold

2. Baeyer-Drewson

3. emfa123

4. kcsnacks

5. Protocol

6. homi29

7. samsikle

8. ohsnap

9. .Will17

10. IM SOLE CRAZY

11. Junglejuice

12. freecats

13. goat

14. Flock

15. AstroWolf

16. midnight

17. seksu!

18. pieiskewl

19. Vampyrvargfesten

20. MissingNo.

21. DÃœM

22.khoiphan92

23.timber

24.leonard leroy

25. mpec

26. 6ixes&7evens

27. Akira

you dont have to say what film immediately you can wait til your chosen also to keep it interesting and surprising

also list will be capped out at 30-40

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: I've changed my selection to Threads it's up on google video so everyone can watch it. Supposed to be pretty hard hitting with some shocking scenes.

Synopsis: "Documentary style account of a nuclear holocaust and it's effect on the working class city of Sheffield, England: and the eventual long term affects of nuclear war on civilisation."

I haven't watched it yet and will be doing so if it gets selected, if not i'll watch it anyway.

Would be good to stick imdb links on titles as well people.

i'm in

i like this idea

Edit - just an idea, but how about offering a d/l link to the movie you recommend so everybody has an opportunity to get it in the 3 day period. (if you can)