HAYNES BEEFY TEES. YES OR NO?

RedFoxxworth

I know theres 8 million blank tee threads but damnit I can't find them.

So.

Haynes Beefy Tee. Yes to the cut or no?

I'm not into AA cut.

I want something without big sleeves (Gildan has big sleeves) but that is inexpensive.

Thanks All!

IT GETS WACKER BY THE SECOND!

Quote:

AAA (not AA) or Stafford

been ages since i check Hanes Beefy Tees...where can you find those these days anyway?

--- Original message by rhythmandsound on Feb 15, 2006 11:28 AM

staffords are pretty legit

the collar area feels a little tall though

its weird

best overall length/weight/sleave length of any

You've got nothing but hatred!

I recently bought some Hanes Beefy Tees and they seemed larger when compared with last time I purchased some. The sleeves are pretty long... I roll em anyway seeing as thats what I like to do so it was no problems for me. They fit good bodywise, not too slim, not too baggy or square cut. I reccomend buying perhaps 1-2 in the size you think you are and 1-2 below the size you think you are to gauge what you think, then you can purchase however many you need with the knowledge they'll fit great!

Quality is very good too, neckline stays great wash after wash etc.

Yeah that's what I thought right?

I had this T-shirt that was a large and it fit really well and I was like damn what is this...

It was a Haynes Beefy T I was really surprised. The cut is really nice actually...

IT GETS WACKER BY THE SECOND!

I think stussy uses beefy tees sometimes, i have a haynes catalog and there is a stussy t in it. (among others) I think they're pretty straight.

HOPE YOU GET IT LATER

Edited by Selegna on Feb 15, 2006 at 04:46 PM

Quote:

Can you buy Beefy T's individually in a variety of colors like you can with AAA tees?

--- Original message by eastcoastrider27 on Feb 15, 2006 04:37 PM

http://shirtsupplier.com

I just ordered some Hanes tees from that site (not Beefy Ts, though), and they got here in three days. The sleeves are a bit wide for my liking, but other than that the fit's fine (not form-fitting like AA, though).

Beefy's suck. Most great Beefy's died out about 10 years ago. All the current stuff is manufactured in three different countries all of which have totally different standards and cuts. You never know what you're getting with Beefys anymore. The necks on smalls and XLs will be super tight, while the M and L of the same color will gigantically scooped necks. They also really shrink up when washed and get Boxy as hell. Stussy doesn't use Beefy's, or at leats they haven't for a long while. They either use AAAs or make their own blanks to the exact cut and feel of a AAA.

If you like the cut of AA stick with AA. Triple A also started manufacturing an AA knock off cut.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to bring this thread back but I just bought a pack of stafford heavyweights and I am really pleased with the overall fit, but I find these to be RIDICULOUSLY long. The package doesnt indicate that they are Tall (They are size S, I doubt they make size small in tall). I am just wondering how you guys fit into these shirts, I am probably going to get them shortened in length by like 3 inches because the fit is pretty much perfect. I am 5'11 and 155 lbs.