FS: Raf, CDG H+, OC, KMW, RRL, Cloak aviator lookalikes and more

chronoaug

******* PRICE DROPS ON EVERYTHING 10/14********

Hey guys. This is the stuff that's for sale. I might have more in the future and will keep you posted. The prices are pretty fair so please don't lowball me. I'll make price drops in the future if things don't sell. Although i'll drop the price by like $5 if you buy 2 things.

The prices include shipping in the CONUS and ask about international shipping which i will do (although preference given to US people because intl shipping is a hassle and costs more).

If you have any questions about any items. Want fit advice, another measurement, or something just shoot me a PM. I'm pretty good about shipping things the very next day. I have a good buying/selling rep on ebay, sufu, and styleforum so just ask around if you don't know me.

I try to provide detailed descriptions in order to prevent a million PMs asking simple things but if i didn't cover something feel free to ask.

No dibs. Whoever pays gets it. I don't have time for dibs/holds, etc...

*** RAF by Raf Simons khaki trousers size 48- $85

picture067v.jpg

picture069ak.jpg

picture011tx9.jpg

These are RAF by Raf Simons khaki trousers from the s/s 08 collection. They have a really nice trim (but definitely not skinny) fit with slight darting that makes them fit better than most pants. It's 100% cotton but a lightweight spring/summer type material. They're in great condition and haven't been worn often other than teaching a few times. They fit perfect for 32 although if you're bigger 31 or skinny 33 they'd probably work.

waist- 16.5"

inseam- 32.5"

f rise- 10.5"

hem- 7"

*** RRL Slim Fit Selvage Denim BNWT size 32- SOLD SOLD SOLD

*** KMW Rockers size 32- $OLD

These are raw KMW Rockers selvage size 32. They haven't been washed but have been worn. There is no fades or honeycombs but the only thing is 2 small snags next to the back of the ankle. These are not noticeable when worn and the jeans are stacked and also are pretty much 2" from the hem so if you get these hemmed you'll cut them off anyways so the snags are kind of a non-issue. These are awesome jeans with a really good fit and pretty denim and are ready for your fades. Fit like a true size 32 but some people do size down.

waist- 16.5

inseam- 36

hem- 7.25

*** Comme Des Garcons Homme + Deconstructed Sneakers size 9-10 SOLD TO A VERY GOOD STYLISH HOME

These are really cool spring/summer sneakers from CDG H+. I actually have the tag and original box if you want them. They're a cool deconstructed, raw edged, and slightly frayed look to them in a perfect spring/summer color. They fit between a size 9 and 10. I'm a 10.5 and they're too small for me. If anyone knows where i can find these in a size up lemme know because i love the styling. I'm not shipping the box anymore because of the move and i'm reducing bulk

*** Spring Court canvas lows size 43- $SOLD

You guys know the deal on these. The infamous john ennon shoes. Super super comfortable removable insole you can switch to your other shoes whenever you wanted which is cool. Nice breathable canvas. They have normal marks you'd expect from white canvas shoes but nothing extreme. If you take the soles out you can wash them and make them clean white again but i think they look nice like this. Someone buy these because i'm not going too low or i'm just gonna keep the soles and chuck the shoes.

*** Diesel "Cloak Aviator Lookalike" pants size 31- $45

The Diesel Pants

picture050d.jpg

The Cloak Pants

dsc2258assmartobject1.jpg

You have to admit with the exception of the elastic waist and hem they're pretty similar. The Diesel ones have adjustable straps on the hem to make it even smaller if you wanted. Low rise, and skinny fit, they're pretty cool pants. The front zipper tab isn't there but they still zip up and down fine. They are pretty skinny so best for a size 30 or 31.

waist- 15.75

length- 33

f rise- 9.75

hem- 6.75- 7"

*** Opening Ceremony x Uniqlo Linen khakis size L (japanese L) or 32 US- $35

001jxk.jpg

002mdq.jpg

These are cool linen khaki pants from the s/s Opening Ceremony x Uniqlo collection. Don't let the size L fool you because as anyone who has tried on the collection, they're japanese sizing and everything fits a size smaller. These are best for a size 32. They aren't skinny fit, but do have a nice relatively slim fit to them with a slight taper.

waist- 16.5

inseam- 34

hem- 8.25

*** WeSc Red windbreaker w/ hidden hood size M- $60

14wro2c.jpg

2rmmbtx.jpg

picture008cr4.jpg

Size medium and fits like a true M. Could fit a S if you like your stuff slightly oversized. I'm between a small and medium and it was great on me because i wanted it a bit oversized. It's a waterproof nice material with a hidden hood you can wear or zip up into the collar as you can see in the pic. Lightly lined with a soft material so you don't have to feel the windbreaker material on your skin. Great jacket.

pit to pit- 20

shoulders- raglan

length- 26.5

*** Muji White button down size M- SOLD SOLD SOLD

*** Vintage Gas Mask Bag- SOLD SOLD SOLD

Might have more things in the future so check back but if you have any questions email me, although i think i answered most everything in the descriptions.

btw the KMW Rockers are the made in japan ones. Someone on styleforum asked me and i figured i'd specify as i didn't know there was 2 kinds. I guess these ones are better than the china ones.

• 2 weeks later...

BACK IN BUSINESS

I'm ready to ship stuff again and i just shipped the CDG sneaks and the gas mask bag out this morning.

I'm not really gonna budge much if at all on some of the pieces because they're still wearable to me. So don't wait around hoping for the price to drop another $20 or something. Buy some shit or i'll just keep it

If it helps me sell the wesc faster, this 11 year old black girl with bad vision said it looked dope and called it my michael jackson jacket whenever i'd wear it to class

• 2 months later...

Hey, i forgot about this thread but everything visible is available. Probably will make a new thread in the coming days with more stuff but buy these things, please.

Trades are acceptable if i like the items enough. Prefer money though

KMWs finally sold.

Might be selling a black BoO blazer in size 2 in the future. Still on the fence if i want to keep it

Gonna create a new thread maybe this weekend but visible items are still available. Please buy them. need to save for winter wear.

Also probably selling a black BoO blazer in size 2 (~46 or small) and a pair of Obedient Sons mainline navy linen pants. The material is really bad ass and have a great slim fit. Unhemmed so you can make them no break, stacked, or cropped or whatever your heart desires.

Also maybe selling a surface 2 air black wax coated trench coat and others

• 2 weeks later...