K-pop Appreciation

i gotta be honest, if most of them weren't babes i wouldn't really give a shit. this also applies to jpop that i was into years ago, although there are some exceptions (i.e. even if utada was fugly i would still love her).

lol, I came in here to ask this exact question. Besides having yellow fever, what do you guys see in k-pop music? because all I see is a lot of awful cultural appropriation, it's a good thing there's no actual black ppl in Korea (or Japan)

Besides having yellow fever, what do you guys see in k-pop music?

there is some legit talent i fux with on a musical level (taeyeon, iu, etc) but yeah i don't think it's any secret the music itself is an afterthought, you see maybe one piece of music for every ten or twenty pics in this thread.

The kpop industry itself isnt really only about the music realistically. And this thread appreciates all of that. A lot of the times the good tracks get skipped over because of the way promotions work.

Like how Rania is promoting that shitty POP POP POP song right now instead of this R&B jawn.

lol, I came in here to ask this exact question. Besides having yellow fever, what do you guys see in k-pop music? because all I see is a lot of awful cultural appropriation, it's a good thing there's no actual black ppl in Korea (or Japan)

What does this mean? 90% of the posts on here are from Asians, with the rest being white. You'd be lucky to find 2% from black people.