K-pop Appreciation

Dat Sooyoungie got into a car accident. Sounds pretty serious. Rumors she won't be participating in upcoming concerts / all schedules being halted / etc.

Feels bad man.

I guess she injured her lower spine / pelvic / sacrum area? I fractured a vertebrae in my spine like 2 months ago and it still hurts from time to time.

Get well 수영이이이

T-ara’s Soyeon who appeared as a guest on the show explained her first encounter with a pervert in middle school.

Soyeon stated, “I was going past a luxurious vehicle when a man in a very nice suit opened the door and asked me a question. He asked me where a certain junior high school was, but it was the first time I heard the name of such a school.â€

She went on to reveal the horrible detail of the encounter explaining, “I noticed that he was wearing nothing below his abdomen. I was so shocked and all the strength left my body as I backed off slowly.â€

o____O

except this is the internet, where we can't distinguish vocal tones. your sarcasm just did not translate at all, nor was it inferable given the context.

yeah, i realized that, hence the "nevermind".....no biggie though.

Anyway, back on the topic of NYC K-pop concerts...

http://www.soompi.com/news/free-ny-concert-with-some-of-the-biggest-names-in-kpop

I am definitely gonna be here....with Sistar19 on that list (Yeah its tentative, but...) I can't miss this shit.

So im looking for scanz of the MMJ mook cause kiko's in it but all thats popping up are scans of that one Changmin bro in that same mag -_____________-

edit: also, i didnt know jessica gomes is in dancing with dat stars wth. #FFFFF/#wouldapproach etc.