K-pop Appreciation

why are they called sistar19? and where did u find the whole song? all i could find was this

8RxR7EBjR-c

and fck bora looks good. they both do. ahhh. my sistar dreams have come true. soyou is ok...but that other girl....forgot her name, she was useless, ugly and couldnt sing.

edit: just heard it....not my cup of tea, sounds like 90s R&B with korean vocals. but i must say, i love hyorins voice

Found some links that lead me here: http://ikpooop.blogspot.com/2011/05/sistar19-ma-boy.html

Hope I'm not breaking rules! Linked to blogspot post instead of actual download site.

Edit because of greasypeanut's edit: LOL I love 90's R&B

And agreed. Soyou and Dasom just fall into the background. Hyorin is the powerhouse and Bora isn't too bad herself.

And just wanna say I love 4minute

v45pwg.jpg

And just wanna say I love 4minute

v45pwg.jpg

damn, 4 minute and in n out. 2 of my most favorite things in one pic. can't rep

where to find high resolution picture so i can make a poster out of it haha

edit: look around 2:07 when bora is on the bed, does anyone else see something wrong there? lol. they both look amazing, glad that hyorin has ditched the pants and im sure even though i dont like the song now, now that ive watched the video...and will watch it more times in the future, i will love the song because i will play the video in my head. kinda like what i do with all of snsd's songs.

C3frc_MtffU

ahhh fuck just got home and watched the mv.

MA BOY. SO GOOD.

hyorin kind of reminds of narsha. her face.

edit: look around 2:07 when bora is on the bed, does anyone else see something wrong there? ]

What am i looking for?

Is it her leg area being cut off or something?