filippa k

likelife

In the US APC mostly sell their clothes in their own stores and I feel that there is not much of a markup with them, if any. They tend to have the same prices everywhere in the world, from what I know. They are a bit marked up in Sweden I think, and I believe this is because they dont have their own store here.

dontcaretoomuchforcrap CANT SKATE!!

Edited by horriblyjollyjinx on Feb 11, 2006 at 07:43 AM

to the girl who asked about the swedish store in sf. i think they're different stores. flicka opened last year maybe and got a lot of local press. they are in the filmore district.

the store is great, but everything is a little bit more expensive because their stuff is hard to find elsewhere in this small city.

moongirl :: cute stuff for an ugly world

http://www.moongirl.com

• 1 year later...
In the US APC mostly sell their clothes in their own stores and I feel that there is not much of a markup with them, if any. They tend to have the same prices everywhere in the world, from what I know. They are a bit marked up in Sweden I think, and I believe this is because they dont have their own store here.

dontcaretoomuchforcrap CANT SKATE!!

Edited by horriblyjollyjinx on Feb 11, 2006 at 07:43 AM

Yep, for example the APC NS goes for 110euro (~$147US) taxes included here in France. Any variation in the price is likely due to exchange rates.