favorite position when waxin' broads?

cyberPUNK

your favorite position when waxin' broads is...  

86 members have voted

1. 1. your favorite position when waxin' broads is...

• 69...i enjoy the punanz buffet
    • missionary...old school
    • doggystyle, hand prints on that azzzzz
    • kneeling
    • spooning...with your penis
    • standing
    • jackhammer
    • other...please list and illustrate.

I think the idea of 69 is better than the actual thing. If you're on your side its not easy to get at the right spots and if she's on top she gets too distracted by your tongue inside her to focus on the job at hand

Neither person can get off properly so its like you both just go at it for a while waiting until its ok to switch to penetration.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly, 69 makes for nice artwork but 1) dude's tongue faces the wrong direction and 2) you're just slamming your dong into a girl's teeth, neither are too productive.

There are times for each position, of course--but I've been liking missionary cause u can b romantic one second n nasty the next.

But it's the little actions that you can do during each position that makes it good...

I'll stop there before I get myself in trouble :P

"when she lies on her stomach and you sit right on top of her, if done right she'll go nuts"

This is the truth. If we're talking about the same position, girls go fucking crazy for this shit. But it's near impossible to do without feeling like a complete bitch.

my biggest problem with the 69 is height differences. It's rare that when you're in that position you line up properly. Either your face is like by her belly button and you have to crane your neck, or it's like down by her knees.

Maybe it's only a problem for me (6'4" and not too many women my height have I dated)

"when she lies on her stomach and you sit right on top of her, if done right she'll go nuts"

This is the truth. If we're talking about the same position, girls go fucking crazy for this shit. But it's near impossible to do without feeling like a complete bitch.

97625607.png

Guest jmatsu
this guy does it better..

t7bt09.gif

he could have given the other girl some tongue on the way past though

looks like the same dude. the helicopterman.