favorite position when waxin' broads?

cyberPUNK

your favorite position when waxin' broads is...  

86 members have voted

1. 1. your favorite position when waxin' broads is...

• 69...i enjoy the punanz buffet
    • missionary...old school
    • doggystyle, hand prints on that azzzzz
    • kneeling
    • spooning...with your penis
    • standing
    • jackhammer
    • other...please list and illustrate.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

doggystyle, but with them almost laying on their stomach with their legs spread out.

i feel dirty posting that.

I feel like a spider when I do that. an orgasmic spider.

also, this position rocks. it's like you're pounding into them so hard they can't hold themselves up.

haha, what am i saying, they really can't hold themselves up.

none of you like lying back and being riden??

GIDDY UP

I was about to say this.....i love doggy, but i'm a lazyyyy mofo, so i'd rather just lie back.

i voted 69 though.....nom nom nom

lately I've been loving good ol' missionary. I used to find it boring cause I liked waxin that azz from the back stylez, but I'm lovin the intimacy of missionary and it's easier to hit all the erogenous zones.

BUT MY NUMBER ONE WILL ALWAYS BE FROGGY STYLE.

if you really want to rock a girl, get her to lie on top of you, so that your bellys are touching... more or less mish but her on top, but bring her whole body tits and all as close to you with one hand on her back, the other pulling her in to you by her ass... if your bellys are lined up properly your basicly rocking her inner g spot.... she will be destroyed, and basicly be happy with whatever shit you put out there for a day or two... trust me, this shit works well, and on many body types.

my two cents. boring as far as position go's, but it is the destroyer of the g spot.

the lazy dog, haha.

Always different for each of these beezies with sideways vaginas (7)... past couple years I am rediscovering my love for plain old missionary, propping myself up and keeping my stomach in shape a little while doing the deed. Usually grab under the girl's knees and hold them up a bit, alternating between the two legs, so I can kinda scrape them out from all angles. Throw the legs up over my shoulders once in a while to choke them up a bit.

I do love a good ride though, but frankly, in my experience only 1 of every 5 or more girls ever really delivers the goods on that, I need some helicopter, some back forth and side to side shit, bit of impaling.