Supreme F/W 2009

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ no sagamore beanies

nice 1 ready!

let's hear about the jackets then :)

alright, jesus you guys are impatient haha... btw lmk when your w/e schedule starts to take shape

anyway overall the jackets seemed closer to fw 08 sizing, a very good thing. i don't really need anymore jackets but they're killing it again, very impressive

peacoat - fit like a champ, 80% wool seems inline with the past couple m65s etc. i'm not usu into double breasted coats but am giving this one some thought. 298

varsity - didn't look too closely but were 488

bomber - notably heavier than the past couple, perhaps to make up for the lack of a full on leather down. this one's going to stick around for a while, can't believe i actually saw someone buying one in this weather. didn't catch the price

waxed work jacket - pretty light, not much to say really... 178 i think

timberline - also pretty light, if you're torn between this and the work jacket i'd go for this one. lining really pops too. btw yes it's a pin on the lapel... didn't catch the price but imagine it's 198 or lower.

sagamore - surprisingly heavyish lining, maybe not quite field jacket heft but getting there. as you can imagine, this is basically the fw version of the ventile and fits about the same. not quite sure what the point is but i'm sure it'll do ok... 248

i also forgot to mention they have those boots out - 98... i still think you'd have to be a total label queen to think about buying these

the line was a joke as always, a bunch of dudes rockin their jackets and hoodies in 80 degree weather - not sure why they didn't want to take any layers off, maybe they didn't want to mess up their fit feng shui? anyway most of the azns were over at bape if anyone wants to do a demographic study

edit - forgot the ripstops, they were 288 i think, heavier than i expected but i still have serious doubts as to their technical capability...

timberline - also pretty light, if you're torn between this and the work jacket i'd go for this one. lining really pops too. btw yes it's a pin on the lapel... didn't catch the price but imagine it's 198 or lower.

Timberline's were 188. Sagamores are already sold out in LA. Logically in 100 deg heat... Unless they're going to parcel them out throughout the weekend like they do with T Shirts, etc.

This has actually been pretty orderly. But you're right. I try not to look at ss for two weeks before or after drops.

timberline for 188 is reasonable. but who the fuck needs another lightweight jacket.

thanks ready. I'm working all effing weekend, but nothing i wanted dropped cept the cargos. back to work. fuck all of you that have a weekend.

thoughts:

white denim cap is extremely underrated.

hooded work jacket is toooooo thin. boo

timberline is best jacket of the year

sagamore parka left me unimpressed

hooded leather joint is nice but the buttons really fuck it up. plus $588 is STEEP.

cut and quality on the varisty are great but those patches blow

ripstop parka is a great value - awesome jacket.

thermals felt pretty junky

suede boots are meh

college t is pretty sick. stitched letters? yes please.

mountain waistpack is dope. really big. me like.

cotton/poly pants are also pretty nice.... zip/waist fastener sucks but the fit is well cut.

i never understood the whole wearing supreme to the lineup/ store....isnt that like wearing the band's tshirt to their concert?

i think what's weird is wearing logos head to toe in general, regardless of context

isn't it also strange that you can't wear supreme to supreme, you can't wear a band's t-shirt to its concert, but you can definitely wear supreme bad brains to a bad brains show?

btw a buck says the fat camp cap patch upgrade is for the red ones and we'll be seeing more of them.

i mean, realistically what you wear to supreme or a show should be totally irrelevant. if its what you happen to be wearing that day then whateverrrrr

but then some guys like to play mutual dress up games with strangers

The_State, you got me curious about the mountain pack. How big are we talking? Trying to ditch my backpack for fall and if it can carry a few notebooks i'd cop in a second.

like a 8x11 notebook? naw, not that big.

it's big enough for nice sized camera, ipod, novel, blackberry, pens, etc.