Various Items: Small Sizes, Cheap Prices - A77, Cheap Monday, Topman...

Shryke

Just getting rid of some bits that I haven't worn for a while, don't fit me anymore etc. I'm based in the UK, but will ship worldwide. Shipping prices will be based on the size of the item, last time I shipped a pair of jeans to USA it cost me about £7 ($11).

All prices that I claim to have paid are converted from what I paid in GBP. I accept paypal. If you want to make me an offer, send me a PM. If you want me to throw in a free t-shirt from one of the random beer companies that handed them out at my old bar then let me know and I'll throw one in!

April 77 Jacket, tagged size small, actual size is more like xxs-xs

I love this jacket, but it's just a touch too small for me. Has been well looked after by myself and the previous owner.

a77whitejacket.jpg

a77jacket.jpg

Bought for $165, selling for $120>>>$115

April 77 Sinner Heart Attack White, Size 31x34. Frayed at end by previous owner (looks cool)

a77white.jpg

a77whiteback.jpg

$50>>>$45

April 77 Joey Colordrive Grey, 30x34, lots of wear. Slight white mark on left leg.

april77greyfront.jpg

april77greyback.jpg

$50>>>$40!

Cheap Monday Grey Tight Jeans, Sz.30. Worn quite a lot before I started wearing aprils.

cheapmondayfront.jpg

cheapmondayback.jpg

$20>>>$15

Original Penguin Track Jacket Size Small

This thing is nice quality up close, kind of a dark red with little black specks in it. Just not really something I wear anymore. In really good condition - hardly worn.

originalpenguin.jpg

I paid $100, asking $60>>>$55>>>$50

Topman Jersey - XS

This thing is quite cool, nice and tight and with arms made of an elastic kind of material. Selling simply because I'm bored of it after seeing it in my wardrobe for a couple of years.

topmanjersey.jpg

topmanjersey2.jpg

$25

Grey Acrylic Topman Jumper - Small

topmanjumper.jpg

$10

Uniqlo Cotton/Cashmere Cardigan - XS

I like it on the hanger, but this colour looks rubbish on me. Only tried on a couple of times.

uniqlocardigan.jpg

$30>>>$25

Topman Green and White T-Shirt - XS

Worn occasionally last Summer.

topmangreen.jpg

$10

Topman Belted Coat - XS

Quite a cool coat, again just bored of it so selling it on. Worn regularly in Spring last year, needs an iron.

topmancoat.jpg

topmanjacketback.jpg

Cost me about $120, will sell for $50

Purple pointy buckled boots, size 43

Tagged as a 43, but probably better for someone half a size smaller. A size 43 can wear them, but they'll hurt your feet after a few hours out as they're damn tight.

purpleboots.jpg

purpleboots2.jpg

$25