APC rare black selvedge petite standard size 27 and 25 indigo and BBC icecream tees M

Fobdot

Those petit standards look way too worn for '3 wears' , and they aren't rare at all.

$220 is a joke. Someone get these from the APC store for significantly cheaper

You're a fucking dumbass how the fuck do you thrive on this forum. Go and try to find a black selvedge petit standard. You are one stupid fuck.

If you're thinking about the RAW BLACK petit standard, those go for 155.

Go learn your fucking facts before you troll on other peoples sale threads.

Anyways. Yes the petite standard is slightly more tapered than a new cure.

measurements would be from http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=665 except these would be a measure like a size 27 petit standard Deadstock. I have worn these 3 times so they stretched a bit. Strange i know, but i tried on both a size 27 new cure and these jeans brand new in the shop, and they felt extremely similar with no waist and thigh difference at all.

the hem measures a hair over 6.5"

and everything else is accurate to context size 27 petit standard measurements.

I wouldn't be giving you shit if I didn't know what I was talking about.

I have two pairs of these. I was about to sell a pair that's been worn for weeks that look nowhere nearly as worn as your '3 day' pair for $80. They sit right in the APC store with all the other PS. Full size run. They're probably online, as well. Rare, indeed.

Good luck trying to rip someone on sufu. Enjoy the free bump

saving the indigo ps size 25 until the july weekend. Black selvedge petite standard however is still on sale. No, they arent online. LA is sold out of sizes and you can run to paris if you feel like buying it for 220 bucks. I'm not ripping anyone off. Ignore the blatant retard who ruins peoples sale threads.

Still looking for trade! Hit me up

• 2 weeks later...