Visvim in New York

GaLi

Hi Guys

I'm looking for the ballistic 20L backpack from visvim in red or white.

Since Japan is pretty far from home, I was wondering you knew any stores/sites in the U.S. that carries these bags ?

Hope you can help me.

-GaLi-

Hi Guys

Since Japan is pretty far from home, I was wondering you knew any stores/sites in the U.S. that carries these bags ?

Hope you can help me.

-GaLi-

Union in SoHo carries Vis but they might not have the bag. This is also the last season they'll be carrying it b/c next season's prices are going up by more than 50%.

Hi Guys

Hope you can help me.

-GaLi-

They have the bag in 4 different colors. Saw it today at Union. Not sure if it's on sale though...

dude's said that the paper thin white/navy goretex shell which usually sells for $1200 will be $1800 next season. fbt's will be 6-700, etc.

hiroki thinks he's the next thom browne and shit. goin after that mega rich nyc/paris/tokyo circuit. i mean he already got asia on lock, but you know what i'm gettin at.