I need magazines exclusive to San Diego

johnodeezy

Are there any magazines that are published exclusively in San Diego?

not 944 not CityBeat (also has ValleyBeat, so no good)

Any suggestions.

Someone said Lemonade, but I later realized they published magazines elsewhere.

If something exclusive to SD doesn't exist then who wants to start something with me?

-John

Hi - I'm a local San Diego model (of course, I work mainly in LA). I'm also the main spokesmodel for Devilish Girls (www.asturmas.xbuild.com) - a new clothing line out of LA. Anyhow, they're currently looking for local magazines to help out by possibly doing a feature - it's a very new company (I'm even working with no pay - but, that's because I really believe in the product). So, they're looking to get the word out through grassroots type of advertising (PR opportunities, magazine features, etc.)

I know someone listed a handful of SD magazines (which I already plan on hitting up) - but does anyone have any contact info? Even a website for these magazines? 949 & Level don't seem to have a site - at least, I'm having difficulty finding them! So, if anyone has any advice or info, please share! Also, if you start up your magazine, please consider Devilish Girls as a feature. If you'd like more info about the line, I can definitely provide that to you!

Also, check out my site at www.shaenorris.com :)

Thanks!

Shae Norris

Hi - I'm a local San Diego model (of course, I work mainly in LA). I'm also the main spokesmodel for Devilish Girls (www.asturmas.xbuild.com) - a new clothing line out of LA. Anyhow, they're currently looking for local magazines to help out by possibly doing a feature - it's a very new company (I'm even working with no pay - but, that's because I really believe in the product). So, they're looking to get the word out through grassroots type of advertising (PR opportunities, magazine features, etc.)

I know someone listed a handful of SD magazines (which I already plan on hitting up) - but does anyone have any contact info? Even a website for these magazines? 949 & Level don't seem to have a site - at least, I'm having difficulty finding them! So, if anyone has any advice or info, please share! Also, if you start up your magazine, please consider Devilish Girls as a feature. If you'd like more info about the line, I can definitely provide that to you!

Also, check out my site at www.shaenorris.com :)

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hey what up all, I noticed your seeking questions about SD magazines. I'm the publisher for

KROWN MAGAZINE, and were still here. KROWN just went over the 2 year old mark, and it's

funny to see where are all those other publications. Good to see Revolt in Style back because

when they decided to take a break a little over 2 years ago, that's when KROWN MAGAZINE

was launched in San Diego, so to let everyone one know that KROWN & REVOLT in STYLE is

teaming up to make a stand in SD, and to let those out of state magazines go back to the

desert and stop saying they are SD.