know of any shops looking for new gear?

Proletariat

Quote:

A swedish brand called sportif has done the exact same logo as your first shirt. http://se.zoovillage.com/store/productdetail.asp?CategoryID=0|0&BrandID=187&DisplayItemID=17089&Position=12&ListType=1

--- Original message by Berget__ on Feb 3, 2006 12:29 PM

yeah i really like the sportif design. the whole ysl/vuitton thing is getting a bit old now though, seen loads of brands do it!

thanks for the input. Yeah, I sell them online right now. If anyone from the board wants something, I'll give you $5 off. I had no intention of whoring myself here, but I will always take new biz.

check all of them out at www.arevolt.com

I've got 2 new ones that will be out hopefully next week. I'll post them if I remember. And again, if you know of a local shop, I'd love their name.

peace

yeah, the designer thing is being done, that's for sure. About 2 weeks or so after I put the dough down for this one I went into 555 soul and saw their version. TFS instead of YSL. I guess that is the tough part of the internet. People all around the world have the same ideas and it's harder and harder to be unique these days.

Why would you think it was poor quality? It's a Lee Heavyweight hoody with about 6 shots of plastisol shimmery gold ink. the outer logo is in black plastisol and is our fist design. I'll be happy to send more pics if you tell me what is is you want to see closer, but I do take offense that you think I would put out shoddy work. This isn't old navy. we actually have to earn our cred. Plus, I have sold 80 of these out of my shop alone in the past 2 months, and that's face to face garment in hand...maybe you think it is poor quality because I'm not charging $150 for it, I don't know.

yeah, some of the designs are older. I have two new ones that will be printed next week. I will be sure and post them when they are finished. If you pm me and tell me what you want I will work a deal for my superfuture mates. I'm not sure that it will be buy a hoody get a tee free, but I have made some deals for some peeps on here already.