45 RPM Plaid Jacket size 3

chantheman

ebay feedback is 836 and counting

done transactions with references include: carl, dino might!, kwonster, destructodisk, what, peteyross, babag, denimdad, scoki, hanginsoul, poly800rock, cityhunter, nairb49, giulianoa-11, Reggie Died, soundbomber, doctorgnar, QuestionableUser, btkrull, billiamphan, CyberPunk, abstract bM, 1995chardx, corter, mrpenguin354, werealldeadends, partytaco, Chponglasia, individualsole, technicolor, doctorgnar, alleyooptroop, itsmedeka, Maui, vivalaalec, landstander, kit714, steveeD, Wesley Pipes, locallau, revio, le14, lmaozedong, anhtice, superbob365, amo te, elnatural, staygold, $$pe_Japan, Prisoner, headtowall, herpsky, heresjohnny and more

email me at [email protected] with any questions.

all prices include shipping within the US via priority mail.

size 9.5 Deadstock brand new. you know the rest. 100% authentic bought from finishline as you can see from the price tag sticker. ebay feedback is 845 100% so im legit under the ID Chan011.

$350 shipped in the US

IMG_0284.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

i bought this piece a while back and dont get around to wearing it. decided id put it up for sale.

tag says size 3 id say it fits like a small to medium.

really nice item, just dont get enough wear to justify keeping it.

retail was i think around 300, just looking to get what i paid for it $150 shipped

measurements

pit to pit 23.5 inches

pit to sleeve end 20 in

shoulders 21.5 in

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

Polo Ralph Lauren Pullover

Size XL

just doesnt fit. I bought this a while back probably wore this once and washed once. maroon with blue collar. purchased from the polo.com website for $85

price $40

IMG_0140.jpg

Polo Ralph Lauren short sleeve polo shirt

olive colored purchased off the polo.com website

size XL. just doesnt fit

price $20

IMG_0144.jpg