i have hit the jackpot

nf one

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dunno man dude may be fugz and generally funny looking, but dude's got more style and swag(however homo it may be) than most of sufu. matter fact, ya'll supposed to be openminded and progressive and shit, but once someone aint in a tshirt and jeans or wearing all black, ya'll dont know what to think of it.

dont get it twisted dude def looks stoopz in a lot of his pics, but some outfits are dope and if dude wasnt gay he'd probably still get more pussy than most of you, trust.

No Chris, baguette, geek, THOSE guys have homo swag, this guy turned $200 (allegedly) shoes into some fucking clown ass whackness.

EDIT: He is the bizzaro world love child of Kunk and Jmatsu but with no swag whatsoever.

EDIT2: I am looking at his fits to open my mind Lib, and I am seeing nothing that has hasn't already been done better by a skinny coked out blonde bitch.

i dunno man dude may be fugz and generally funny looking, but dude's got more style and swag(however homo it may be) than most of sufu. matter fact, ya'll supposed to be openminded and progressive and shit, but once someone aint in a tshirt and jeans or wearing all black, ya'll dont know what to think of it.

dont get it twisted dude def looks stoopz in a lot of his pics, but some outfits are dope and if dude wasnt gay he'd probably still get more pussy than most of you, trust.

Dudes in Ed Hardy+True Religion+Mark Nason get laid too, "trust". Does that mean they dress well?

That guy looks ridiculous, but that's obviously his shtick.

yo david i didnt even factor in swag or whatever, i am just so fucking enthralled by that photo on so many levels that if i didnt know it was a self taken shot i would crown the photographer as the diane arbus of our generation

with that said i actually took a look at his other pics and am further entertained by the fact that he manages to exercise virtually EVERY lookbook stereotype imaginable. a few examples

hard light against grungy background

blur background

greyscale obscured shot

lying on the floor

polaroid

punk fit

parent handmedowns

party pic

smoking

drunk

multi-angle shots

in front of art

in front of clothing rack

on top of shit

pointed toe pose

vintage ish

highstreet ish

couture ish

clever titles

fuckin renaissance man. no seriously though he IS lookbook

yeahxeh.jpg

have you ever met a woman before?

the worst shit is once you realize how much time he took to set up that shot

notice that hes got a huge thing of paper or whatever to make the background smooth

but then he stuck pictures to it and put shit on the floor as if it was his room

all for a lookbook picture