your summer plans

this thread makes me feel old, on some summer break shit. I work, so, i will be working this summer, is that lame? i want to go back to camp.

For real. I'm going to be doing a lot of the same thing this summer.

Working.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

work

study/prep for dat

take classes to boost science gpa

fuck dentistry for getting more competitive

socal, wedding, license back hopefully??, korea, cambodia, and i wanna go to cabo but my friends are afraid we're going to get kidnapped and murdered and then stuffed with cocaine.

i really want my license back though. if i can't get it back this summer i'm going to try to be mia from the states. then i dont have to be all bootytickled for the summer.

bring back cambodian breast milks plz

but srsly why go to cambodia

and beating Wesley Pipes in some Fight Night

Bitch please. I am the best at Fight Night round 4. My style is Impetuous, My Defense is Impregnable and I am all around a great guy Jermayne watch out. That demo is all I play.

BTW: Bona best of luck to you and your future booty calls.

what kind of world tour icandnkonu?

hawaii, japan, moscow, amsterdam, london, west africa in a 5 week period, i'm still trying to work it out, hopefully it works out

Hopefully research on model organisms, field station work, and urban farming. Really messed up by concentrating on Fellowship, didn't put enough out to seed.

Lookin at a lot of porch beers, hanging out at the station, DIY electronics work, and Montreal at the end of it.

summer school for another 4 weeks, lots of cottaging, getting a job, planning a trip either down south, to europe or asialand but i'm not sure that it'll happen. oh and did i mention that i haven't been this broke since i was in the womb?