Summer Sale-M/L/31-Rag and Bone, SExSC06,Wild Child, Apc

Quik

Need some cash for summer badly, so selling some stuff for cheap.All payments via paypal, shipping is included in price. Shipping to continental U.S only. Feel free to pm/post question and offers.

First up, SExSC06, Size 30. Purchased off here, have about 2 months worth of wear in them still tons of life with minimal fading going on(check pics). These jeans are great with amazing detailing and are sold out in this size on SE. In fact, these jeans are so nice that I dealt with 2 months of pain wearing them, before finally admitting they were just a tad too small and weren't gonna stretch. My loss is your gain. These were cold soaked(but not worn) by previous owner, so they still may have some shrinkage left. Measurements are

waist: 15"

inseam: 36"

hem leg opening: 7 3/4"

p1000195q.th.jpg

p1000196m.th.jpg

p1000197xzv.th.jpg

$120 shipped

Next up is a pair of Sugar Cane Okinawa Persimmon-dyed jeans size 31x34These things are great, complete with sugarcane red tab on pocket. I barely wore them however, so my loss is your gain. They fit like a true 31, and wont likely stretch any further. Small stain on back right pocket from prev. owner, may come out with wash, not sure, these have never touched water as far as I know.

p1000198i.th.jpg

p1000199l.th.jpg

p1000200k.th.jpg

$110 shipped

Next up are a pair of nudie Straight Sven 31x34, never washed. These are a straightleg cut, and were worn a decent amount for 4 months, and have stretched about 1.5 inches. Minimal fading, however, there is a small chapstick fade going on with the coinpocket. Cut em up and make them into jorts!

p1000191n.th.jpg

p1000192p.th.jpg

p1000193l.th.jpg

p1000194m.th.jpg

$60 shipped

Next is a Rag and Bone size medium button down. This thing is awesome, and has great black, slubby cotton with a sheen and bright white buttons. It is cut like a medium through the body, however, like all rag and bone shirts, it is also cut very long through the body and sleeves. For reference, I am 6' and the shirt comes down to my crotch, and halfway down my hands.Worn a few times

p1000206t.jpg

$125 shipped

Next up is the wild child x Sidney Lo denim v-neck, size large but fits like a large medium. You guys know about this thing already, all denim, leather tab. Never washed, worn once.

p1000205q.jpg

Sold!

Next is an APC dark blue button down/dress shirt, size medium/3, worn only for a few hours. Material is a nice and heavy "velvety" feeling cotton.

p1000204e.jpg

$90 shipped

Next is a Fred Perry X CDG white/lime green/orange polo. Worn a few times.

p1000203h.jpg

Jawn b sold

Next is a Theory men's large sweater made out of beautiful, soft, light white merino wool. This is a tagged large, but fits more like a big medium. The wool is slightly see-through. Never worn

p1000202i.jpg

$45 shipped

Finally, we have a medium, gray, cardigan from J.crew. It is a nice soft blend of cashmere(8%) and cotton. Worn once

p1000201aok.jpg

$40 shipped