Dior Homme SS04 Destroyed Jeans size 28 & DH SS07 Polo

Dentzor_gl

Hi,

Dior Homme ss04 Destroyed Jeans Size 28:

SOLD!!! SOLD!!!!

I have a pair of size 28 destroyed jeans from ss04 that I've unfortunately have become to fat for. They are unhemmed and gently used. No signs of wear in the crotch and all buttons are intact. Only problem was a small rip on the ass/inn thigh area. This have been professionally patched and isn't recognizable at all when they are worn. I'm open to offers, but $850 and they're yours.

Measurements:

waist 75cm,top to crotch 23cm,crotch to bottom 92cm,hem 17cm

Here you can see the rip. It comes out as more prominent with flash, but looks like part of the design when worn.

There was originally a original rip there, but this started to evolve, and I therefore patched it so it wouldn't become a large issue in the future.

Dior Homme ss07 Pique shirt size large:

I also have a Dior Homme Pique shirt from ss07 size large. It's blue with grey-stripes, has a vertical pocket on the chest and a white bee in the lower corner. It has been worn twice and will be dry cleaned before being shipped. I love this shirt, but unfortunately it's a little-bit too short on me. Not sure what these go for now a days, but $150 and its yours (Ofc open to offers).

dhstripepolosf.jpg

Interested in the SS06 Sgt.Pepper jacket size 48/50.

Feel free to PM me questions!

Pictures will be up tomorrow!!