Where to get MHI and Futura Laboratories online (US)?

chinoyboi

Quote:

buying clothes online is wack

--- Original message by dontcaretoomuchforcrap on Jan 25, 2006 10:42 AM

How is it wack?? -what if you don t live near a Norm de geurre, or supreme, recon -i could go on and on...Ebay? -have you ever brought anything through them?? are they wack?? -Sometimes you just say the stupidest shit... -why am i -fuggit.

Quote:

Check out Recon in San Francisco. They stock a lot of Futura stuff.

--- Original message by rem1x47 on Jan 25, 2006 12:37 AM

Yep they always have a ton of FL stuff but I always buy the stuff when there is a sale.

won ton from here works at Recon SF. Pretty cool dude

• 2 months later...

Hi there mate, im in the Uk and have a fair bit of my own MHI kit. The maharishi pixel hooded sweat is a fair bit harder to get hold of-and would be more expensive as its maharishi and not mhi...they tend to be quite a bit more expensive. My local stores got load of the new mhi hoody's/m65 jackets/tees etc...basically most of what u see on dpmhi.com. can get you some prices if your interested.

also i have a mhi sikh camo m65 waterproof for sale, and a mhi wing cargo technical jacket. both basically unused.

oh and a pair of olive mhi wing cargo pants...still tagged!

ehe anyway give me a shout and ill see what prices are.

Quote:

yo, if anyone in the UK can hook me up with the Maharishi "zip hooded sweat pixel print" i see on emaharishi.com in the Men's Spring 2006 collection.

i can pay decently.

--- Original message by xdeadlast on Mar 29, 2006 11:45 AM

I know the peeps at Maharishi quite well. I can hook you up if you are interested. Send me a pm and let me know your size. I'll speak to them and revert back. If its not in the main store, I can get them to source for you. They are really nice and helpful.