IC Samurai s5000AI-10SP size 33 Arcs & Tabs

technicolor

My like new size 33x33" S5000AI-10SP's are a little tight on me, so I've decided to sell them for $550. They have been since I have had them. They have been worn less than five times and show no signs of wear. They have Arcs and Tabs.

Any offers are acceptable, but realize this is a limited pair of jeans and Blue In Green themselves is sold out of this size.

I'll accept trades for the same pair of jeans one size up (Size 34), or either a Mister Freedom Denim Pea Coat (size 42-44), Mister Freedom Foul Weather Coat (size 40-42), Buzz Rickson N-1 (size 42 in Navy), Buzz Rickson Hook Front Deck Jacket (Size 42), Mister Freedom Shore Jacket (size Large or Extra Large), or Mister Freedom Denim Vest (Size Extra Large). If I start getting offers on the jeans I can grab better photos and measurements.

Blue In Green Style measurements are what I use for denim.

All items are described and measured to the best of my abilities.

I accept Paypal only.

Buyer must pay the 4% Paypal Fee.

Shipping only within the U.S.A. (Unless you wish to pay a premium)

Shipping to addresses that are confirmed only through paypal.

Will ship only when payment is cleared.

No returns.

Your best offers are welcome and appreciated.

I've done successful transactions with numerous SUFU members such as BrettChaotix, lawless, xkcd, zipangu-treasures, chantheman, partytaco, truestorytravis, fallen angels, RobZ, chizhang001001, Artking3, fang, 7-eleven, hamburglar, tmadd, svr, red, FAYBAN, femelle, Heresy, slub, 2, and goat.

I will be checking this thread and my PM's via my phone to try and answer any questions you might have.

*SOLD* Samurai s5000AI-10SP size 33x33": $550 Shipped

I would hope that any Samurai fan would know exactly what these jeans are. Limited 2008 edition done for the as the final 10th Anniversary model.

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=5080&category_id=&manufacturer_id=10&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

"10 Year Anniversary Shogun Model

17 ounce Japanese selvage denim

Raw Unwashed / Shrink to Fit

Details:

300 pairs produced / Serial Numbered

Natural Indigo warp threads Interwoven

with Bamboo Ink dyed weft yarns

Dyed by KaseZome Technique (20 Dying Repetitions)

Gold-plated Steel Tack Buttons

Gold Leaf embossed Deer Leather patch

Red Line Selvage intertwined

with Gold and Silver Lamé threads

Silk-screened Cotton/Hemp fabric pocket bags

100% Cotton

Made In Japan"

All the shrinkage is out of these babies and the measurements line up exactly with Blue In Green's estimated shrinkage. The cut is a slimmed down s5000. These jeans barely stretch at all which is why my pair does not fit comfortably.

IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

*SOLD*

Would be interested if you didn't hem them :P
same...if you didn't hem....
Why anyone would hem a $650 jean without seeing if they fit is beyond me. But regardless, they are fantastic looking jeans and I hope you manage to find someone to buy them.

Thanks for the bump guys. 33" isn't really that short.

And Raoul Duke, they fit fine. They just are not comfortable. Obviously I knew they would fit before I hemmed them. But they don't fit the way I want them anymore. There is just no softening up for this denim. Its so rough! And literally no stretching what so ever. It's definitely a jean to wear in a little bit of a looser cut. I just don't have the balls anymore.

You should post BIG style measurements of how they currently are.
i say keep at it. it's worth it.
Yeah, definitely try to drop 5lbs so you can keep them.

Waist: 17" (34 Doubled, Stretch out to this)

Front Rise: 10" (Kills my balls)

Back Rise: 14.75"

Upper Thigh: 12.5"

Knee: 9"

Leg Opening: 8.25"

Inseam: 33"

When I measured them the inseam ended up being a little over 33".

I want to be able to wear these years from now when old age has packed on the pounds. Melting 5 pounds away would be so easy right now, but not worth it in the long run. I want these babies to last me years!

Someone hurry up and buy them so I can get one last pair of size 34"s.

I know you don't want to hear this again, but those are exactly my size except in the inseam.

I won't waste your time with a lowball but I will say that if you do get desperate to get at me cause I might take em off your hands.

Nothing personal, its just that my s510xx AI-N have 38 inseam...

The box and bag both come with the jeans. Someone buy these so I can buy my size!

Just out of curiosity, are including these in the sale/trade ?

s5000_10sp_box_web.jpg

s5000_10sp_bag_web.jpg

Thank you blm14. These shouldn't be passed up by anyone who can afford them.

You guys can start sending me offers. I just need to unload these and buy a bigger size. You can start low balling me. I'll entertain it.

I've added a stated price. $550 shipped anywhere world wide! That huge box will be pricey to ship but I've gone ahead and wrapped the shipping and the money grabbing Paypal 4% fee into my price.

My new size 34 S5000AI-10SP's will be here Monday or Tuesday.

Know how excited I am? If I don't get any decent cash offers on these babies I'll just keep them.

I just made my only bathtub blue.

I did a super long and super hot soak on these just now. The waist shrank to 16" (32" doubled), the back rise shrank to 14.25", and the inseam shrank to 32.5".

Next person to PM me about these can have them for $500 Shipped anywhere. Blue In Green is sold out of size 33's

I just made my only bathtub blue.

I did a super long and super hot soak on these just now. The waist shrank to 16" (32" doubled), the back rise shrank to 14.25", and the inseam shrank to 32.5".

Next person to PM me about these can have them for $500 Shipped anywhere. Blue In Green is sold out of size 33's

Just out of curiosity, if people were already having issues with the inseam being so short what compelled you to give them another soak to make the inseam even shorter :confused:

Sigh.. I swear if these were at least 34 inseam you would have received payment a long time ago :(

Free bump !