FS: W+H, Apolis Activism - Weekend sale.

elnatural

I'm trying to gather some quick-cash for this weekend, buying a Pug dog. I have three items I'm looking to sell. I'm located in Maine, USA. I'll ship everything USPS priority mail with tracking. Paypal only.

(My camera is currently undergoing repairs, so these are stock images, but they're the exact same items.)

Apolis Activism Utility Slate Trousers - Size 36 BRAND new (with tags). Never worn. They were $130 from Context Clothing, great summer-like fit if you roll up the cuffs like shown. Good sturdy fabric and color. --- 90 shipped to US.

utility.jpg

Wings & Horns Dark Gray/Black Scarf - Like new - worn twice this summer, I got it late and winter ended before I had a chance to wear it. No marks, stains, or rips. Great color, my favorite scarf. --- $SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD.

scarf.jpg

Wings & Horns Gray/Navy Classic Hoodie from Spring/Summer - Size Large - Classic fit - Like new. I wore it once, too small of a fit for my broad shoulders. This is the classic gray speckled color.. --- TAGS INCLUDED. $85 Shipped to US!

hoodievan.jpg