My first time to a stripping club....my experiance

6ixes&7evens

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This stupid, average looking girl comes to see us and takes a seat. I immediately understand she's after our money

DAYUM l DlNT KNOW WE HAD SHERLOCK MOTHERFUCKlN HOLMEZ UP ON DlZ BOARD

Listen to this man.

lF U PAYIN HALF A GRAM FOR SUM SUCKEE SUCKKEE U A BlRD ASS N!GG@

whenver a stripper asks me what i do, i tell her im a rent boy for a closet fag millionaire.

as soon as they think youre on the sex-hustle too, fingerfucking is suddenly 'in-bounds' and your nipples becomes ice cream cones.

some bitch even asked me if i had a manager.

I got some stripper stories...

A year ago, I went to southern Illinois with a friend of mine to visit his grandparents. Their place is in the middle of nowhere and he brought me along so he didn't die of boredom. His grandmother and grandfather were divorced and his grandmother let us stay in her house while she stayed with her boyfriend or whatever.

One of the days, his grandfather (some real mink-trapping mountain folk type) suggested we go to a strip club... at 3pm. Of course this place is going to open because it's some small ass town. We just chilled and had some drinks and my friend and I get to talking to this stripper. She was pretty cool/funny and was the only attractive one in there.

We were sitting at a table, and they call her name, so she drags us to the stage and puts on a show for us. She's one real acrobatic bitch and is doing all this crazy shit. She gets in front of me with her legs spread and tells me to slap her right on her trap. I let loose a quick and small slap, but enough to cause most women discomfort. She tells me to do it again like a man this time. Of course I'm not going to let a stripper dog me like that, so I cock back my arm and slap that pussy like I'm throwing a fastball. Shit didn't even phase her. She just smiled, took my dollar, and we went outside and smoked a cigarette and laughed about it.

We got her number, but we never called her because we ended up partying with a girl from Subway later that night.

I'll get back to this thread about my trip to the Pleasure Dome later.

Of course I'm not going to let a stripper dog me like that, so I cock back my arm and slap that pussy like I'm throwing a fastball. Shit didn't even phase her.

that's prob cuz you u was up in the country ass club

let me give you a tip: if you ever go to a club in a semi-big city, don't ever do that because you will get your motherfucking teeth knocked out with a blunt instrument

so I cock back my arm and slap that pussy like I'm throwing a fastball.

I totally read that as "throwing a fireball". And for that reason I'd never do well in a strip club.

ryu.jpg

running game on a stripper is great practice

it can get expensive, but it's worth it

u can also practice your game by running game on normal girls

i went to a strip club for the first and probably only time a few months ago for a female friends birthday party. was bored as hell there and also really awkward because a girl whom i'd gotten with a few days before and kinda had feelings for was there for the party as well. got stupidly drunk on actually reasonably priced drinks. don't remember the night but i either bought a bottle of champagne, got several lapdances, or used several 20 pound bills to light a cigarette.

woke up the next morning with my door open, the lights on, and without my scarf.

running game on a stripper is great practice

it can get expensive, but it's worth it

LOL

Are you spending money on them? That's not game, that's getting played by a stripper.

Personally, I hate strip clubs. It's a bunch of skeezy girls trying to hustle you, not my forte. I can get into some for free and I never even really go, it's lame.

dude, why would you EVER call a girl whose vag was that impervious to sensation? That hints as some fairly heavy use...

If I had a vag, I would say my vag is impervious to sensation. I guess that's why no one calls me. =(

Anyways I've only been to the strip clubs in Montreal. The dudes at the door were always jolly, inviting, big fellows that make you feel right at home. Girls are hit or miss though. One run through had a bunch of 7-8s but then got interrupted by this 50some ex-body builder grandma. If you pressed a piece of chicken into a jello mold, it would resemble her bosoms pretty well.

I remember there was one club that offered a breakfast buffet with the usual "show".

that's prob cuz you u was up in the country ass club

let me give you a tip: if you ever go to a club in a semi-big city, don't ever do that because you will get your motherfucking teeth knocked out with a blunt instrument

DAYUM l DlNT KNOW WE HAD SHERLOCK MOTHERFUCKlN HOLMEZ UP ON DlZ BOARD

:):):):):):)

"I cried because I felt

dishonorable towards her. Silly me. And I puked on the floor "

i am speechless. god, wow, all i can say is next time roll in with a 8 ball of yay and you wont have to pay anything, the girl would have come home with you, and you could have gone for the threesome.

ching chang chong hedi slimane ching chong

i'm sorry but i have to sig this, the funniest thing in the thread.

on a related note my friends when i lived in new york tried to force me to go to lucky cheng's which is a drag queen strip club eatery on my 18th birthday and i refused to go. they tried to take me to any strip club actually and i straight up refused, always a gentleman nt wanting to exploit women aka bitch ass concept.

i'm sorry but i have to sig this, the funniest thing in the thread.

on a related note my friends when i lived in new york tried to force me to go to lucky cheng's which is a drag queen strip club eatery on my 18th birthday and i refused to go. they tried to take me to any strip club actually and i straight up refused, always a gentleman nt wanting to exploit women aka bitch ass concept.

what the fuck