My first time to a stripping club....my experiance

6ixes&7evens

So yesterday a friend of mine decided to bring me to the stripping club near where I live. I was a bit confused and willy-nilly about it since I have a girlfriend. I talked about the idea to her and she did not seem to like it. Of course she couldn't force me not to go, plus a part of me wanted to see what it was like, since I never had the "chance" to go to such a place.

The first thing that surprised me is how the girls strip - some of them are really acrobatic, as silly as it may sound this is the truth. I was also surprised how a couple danced totally naked, as I thought it would be a breasts-only show. We soldiered through like 10 beers (we drank before so it didnt cost too much) and then my friend told me : your biggest obstacle is coming. I didn't understand what he was talking about until a couple minutes later.

This stupid, average looking girl comes to see us and takes a seat. I immediately understand she's after our money and wants to bring me upstairs for a private dance. I escaped to the washroom. Minutes later, I came back and another girl was there. Way more cute, natural and intelligent. We talk for a couple minutes and my friend says "its time for you to go" and I go upstair with the girl (he paid the dance for me....)

I must say I felt wrong touching the ZOMG AMAZING body of this 29 years old girl who looked 19. Today I can still smell her perfume on my hands even though I took a shower. Of course, being me, I told my gf about the experience and she's a bit mad/sad about it. So the reason I wrote this, except share my life, is to ask you guys if you ever went to the strippers, how was your experience and if you feel like its cheating to touch the body of a girl way out of your reach and way more cute than your gf.

I shouldn't be saying this but I escaped the club (drank too much and felt like shit) and returned home by foot (no taxi). When my gf found me in the bed, I cried because I felt

dishonorable towards her. Silly me. And I puked on the floor :(

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your girl doesn't like the thought of you going, you should maybe avoid getting dances at the very least, because that can be a dicey issue. That being said however...

it is NOT a big deal when dudes go to the strip club...the strippers have ZERO interest in their customers, except as sources of cash. Nothing wrong with that at all, but that's the point of it for them. Its all about hustling. Girls who get upset about this don't understand that it is actually pretty unsexy...and guys who are super into strip clubs are kind of losery.

ps. I sort of went "awww" when I read that you cried. That is so cute.

op was tldr

i will just say two things: it's a lot easier to get dancers' numbers than you think, so don't be like bona circa fall 08 and think you're the ish cuz you did it

also, it's a great place to get in a fight, and to get beat within an inch of your life (or to death!)

i don't care how much of a bitch he is, always call the bouncer sir, and if he tells you to do something (such as leave), do it

similarly, if he asks you not to do something, stop

, I cried because I felt

dishonorable towards her. Silly me. And I puked on the floor :(

LOL. Its not that big of a deal, it obviously wasnt your idea to go there in the first place, and its not like you cheated on your girl.

i paid for me and one friend who didn't have cash, paid 8 dollars for a bottle of water (don't drink), had my friend throw the rest of my cash onto the stage, no money for dance, pissed off.

pretty much the same the second time too except I was just flat broke the whole time.

Not a big deal going to the clubs.

Getting private dances when you have a girl is a little iffy, though.

Granted, I've dated pretty much exclusively princesses. But I don't think any of them would appreciate if I got a private dance when we were together.

Seriousness aside, at first I was like:

cute_puppy_picture_T3505.jpg

but then I was like:

funny-pictures-lol-squid.jpg

never been to a strip club before, but yeah, i would like to go to one some day just to see how nasty the girls will get for me to spend my cash. i heard some of them will even come home with you and have sex. my friend told me that certain strip clubs allow strippers to "go upstairs" and do whatever with their customers, or maybe i'm thinking of whore houses. *shrug*

ive wanted to go to a female strip club (could not handle men in thongs dancing around) but then i dont want to give another chick my money.

never been to a strip club before, but yeah, i would like to go to one some day just to see how nasty the girls will get for me to spend my cash. i heard some of them will even come home with you and have sex. my friend told me that certain strip clubs allow strippers to "go upstairs" and do whatever with their customers, or maybe i'm thinking of whore houses. *shrug*

This is a weird post.

Guest jmatsu

[quote name=6ixes&7evens;1733994. When my gf found me in the bed' date=' I cried because I felt

dishonorable towards her. Silly me. And I puked on the floor :([/quote]

u need to work on yr orientalness. next time don't go home until u get yr dick sucked. stripper be asking for money/tips and shit. just be like "i'll pay u with this dick." or just pay. or just wait from them to get off work and attack.

if u r unable to do this and go home with nothing, then fuck your girl while the memories of the stripper/s are still fresh in your mind's eye. if she all mad about the u going and shit then take her by force. rape is always a turn on and will help with your orientalness. if u b 2 pussy 2 do this, then just go jerk off in the bathroom "while the memories of the stripper/s are still fresh in your mind's eye."

I've never been to a strip club either, and I don't have much desire to go. The idea of seeing the ass and tits of a girl who doesn't want to feel your dick up or at least make out sounds weird to me. Like I know I'm not there to have a good convo with the chick but I can't blow a nut either? Why am I there? They should at least let me jack off while looking at the girls so I'm getting something done, but that's not allowed either. Strip clubs confuse me. I feel like it's for old and married dudes?