FS: Rick Owens, Helmut Lang, Final Home

Servo2000

POSSIBLE 13% OFF EVERYTHING THROUGH EBAY CASHBACK

Rick Owens Exploder Single-Strap Black Down Bomber in Cotton - Size Small

img1538ht3.jpg

n1076070999_30193205_1701.jpg

You guys know this thing and you know you want it. It's like wearing a down comforter at all times but in the absolute best way possible. I personally like this version much better than Snafu's techno one (no offense) - really awesome fabric.

I'll be need around $750 or so for this thing which comes out close to only $550 or so with ebay cashback.

Helmut Lang Dual-Layer Black Bomber XS

Chest: ~ 17.5"

Arms: ~ 24" (outer seam mesurement)

Length: ~ 23"

hlangoutsidefrontkk0.jpg

outer over inner

hlanginsidefronttx5.jpg

just inner

I have pictures up elsewhere and I'll move them here when I get more.

Mens XS - technically a women's piece but there are no buttons so it's impossible to tell. Outer layer is a very severe cut moleskin cotton (very stiff) with zippered pockets. Reminds me of Dior at it's most severe and minimalist.

Inner layer is a soft shiny cotton with extra-long ribbed cuffs and infamous HL hand straps. Zipper chest with a flap that buttons over the top of it - ribbed neck that buttons up just under the chin but otherwise sits loose and looks awesome.

This piece is fucking incredible because the buttom layer looks great under just about anything - basically lets you add a really cool detail to any jacket with the hand straps and neck ribbing.

Looking for about $300 for this since it's growing on me again.

Final Home Dual-Layer Duffle Coat XS

coatfront.gif

coatback.gif

(excuse my pictures - the camera is not only shitty but now technically broken)

Listed as XS but fits larger (like most all Final Home). Would fit a small as well but fits me very well also.

New details you can see in image: toggles + leather loops, leather details in hood for shrinking / expanding, 'holes' under arms along with outer pockets. You still cannot see the inner zippers for attaching the lining - as well, the lining has pockets which means you have both functional inner and outer pockets. Arms can be buttoned larger or smaller as well.

Gorgeous black duffle in a really thick wool. Inner layer is a nylon fabric that essentially makes the piece waterproof and can be removed for wearing in lighter climates. The arms are removable and can be clipped on / off with inner buttons. I wear this sometimes with the arms unclipped and the inner layer of the Helmut Lang piece to show off the ultra-long ribbed cuffs on the HL piece. So buy both of them and steeze fantastic.

I'd let this go for around $400 or so at the moment.

I need to pick myself up some new legit pieces. Legit piece rotation.

Couple of other smaller pieces previewing here I'm throwing up (probably tomorrow morning):

black Shipley and Halmos one-button black suit 46 / 30 ($600) (already up but I'll get some pictures)

Nom de Guerre navy knit sweater S ($130)

Dior Homme red / black tipped white polo S ($150)

Patrik Ervell grey wool pleated slim-fit pants 28 ($200)

A.P.C. white button-down M ($150)

And a few real basics like a couple of j.crew shirts and some random knits.

It's technically a women's piece, yes, but again it's impossible to tell. I mean, I guess I could be wrong and it was just listed on Ebay as a women's piece originally to get more views.

The Nom de Guerre is an awesome piece but it's a little long for me - the body and arms have a very complex knit pattern. One of the better pieces I've seen from Nom de Guerre, honestly.

what material is your RO?

waiting on pics for a few other item

The outer part of the rick jacket is a cotton mixed with two other materials (probably synthetic) - it's in italian so I'm not sure what they are but it's a very soft black cotton with a nice texture to it. It's an awesome fabric. Black ribbed cuffs are awesome and very comfortable as well.

Inner has two huge 3D zippered pockets and is an silk-mix primarily cotton and I believe the insides of the sleeves and pockets are a cream-colored silk.

I'll try and get a better picture up as well since I know that both those image are quite dark.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...