gbc's HIGH_low sale: viridi, julius, ann, y's, cheap monday, spiewak, uo, etc!

geekbonchic

Major closet cleaning in anticipation of future poverty. All prices listed include shipping within the domestic US and exclude Paypal fees for credit card purchases (include 4%). These prices are flexible, so if you want something bad and there are a lot of offers, you might have to pay more a little more than listed to secure it. All purchases will have a little something extra (designer lookbooks, vintage neckties, etc.) thrown into the package to sweeten the deal.

UPDATES

-Price drops on all high stuff!

-Also, 50% off any low item if you buy a high item, too!

[highlight]HIGH STUFF[/highlight]

ysbylimi.jpg

Y's by Limi over-sized blazer/coat, $150 > $140, tagged S

Back of collar to bottom hem: 30.5"

Pit-to-pit (closed as tight as possible): 17"

Pit-to-pit (closed mid-way): 19"

Free-sized 100% wool coat with safety pin closure. Fits an XS to a S or even a M very well. Not lined, so it's best as a light coat for fall; not for heavy winters. In excellent condition and the wool is absolutely fantastic. I just haven't found myself wearing this as much as I thought I would.

julius.jpg

Julius button-down shirt, $200 > $185 > $170, tagged 1

Fit picture

Pit-to-pit: 17.5" (but armholes are cut high)

Pit to bottom of front hem: 20"

From Insanity in Industrial #2 (F/W 08). Concealed placket shirt with 925 sterling silver charm affixed right below the collar. Extra long arms, super slim body. It's a fantastic shirt, but I don't wear button-downs like this often enough to justify holding on to it. Worn three or four times.

henrik.jpg

Henrik Vibskov scarf, $100

Super soft cotton flannel over-sized scarf by Henrik. The classiest and most subdued of all the scarves he's made. Red plaid flannel with leather detailing at the tassles. Can be worn about a bajillion ways.

alfredo.jpg

Alfredo Bannister, $60 > $50, tagged 42

Get on that pointy-shoe tip. Never got these to fit me that well, even with insoles. Definitely fitted more for a 9.5 than a straight up 9. I wear a 41 in CPs and these are just a wee bit too loose on me. Distressed leather, fun laces.

Yea. Someone needs to buy that Y's coat before i do. Wish the kostym blazer was a medium :(

I used to think i needed to get skinnier to fit in all these dope clothes people sell, but now i'm convinced everyone else just needs to get fatter