Dr. Romanelli question

Rockn

i don't know of any website that carries them other than the ones listed on his site. Seeing that his nike jackets start at around $1200, and I've seen his shoes go for $500, my guess is that his sweatshirts will be just as pricey. He does custom orders so I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask him to recreate a sweatshirt you like.

^^ Word......when I was working at Nike we had a bunch of his pieces in our showroom but couldn't sell them.........we usually referred interested celebs to him to custom make shit........he doesn't mass produce it so if you are interested in getting one best bet is to email him....be prepared to drop some $$$ though.

Yeah I get that all the time. I usually don't like talking about it but majority of my school is taken care of through grants and scholarships. I won several fine arts awards in high school.

Also I collected a lot of sneakers and toys a few years back because of my connections. When I sold them all I got a huge profit and my styles change. I usually ebay things I don't wear or want anymore to fund new things..so my wardrobe is contastanty being revamped with old money. I also currently work as a frelance illustrator and stylist in NY, which is bringing in good steady money.