Nice Collective, Engineered Garments, A.P.C. outerwear - L-XL

mrjosh

I've been going through my closet and have a few things to sell. These are all great pieces which I just don't have room for. All prices include USPS priority shipping, and I take Paypal and Google Checkout. Thanks for looking!

Coming tomorrow, with photos:

Engineered Garments flannel red/white/blue - XL - $100 shipped

Reasonable offers accepted!

Nice Collective Army Trench - XXL (fits like L/XL) - brand new, worn once - $225 -> $200 -> $175 shipped

R1022693.jpg

R1022696.jpg

R1022697.jpg

R1022699.jpg

This is an amazing piece from F/W 08 which will work well into this spring. It's tagged XXL, but fits like an XL (I wear a 44 suit jacket and couldn't fit into the XL size). It's a short trench-style coat with leather trim on the cuffs and pockets; it has a removable (and separately wearable!) light-weight cotton lining which zips all the way up to the chin for a dramatic effect. This is in perfect condition, having been worn only once. It will fit you perfectly if you wear a 43-45 jacket. $520 new - I'd like $175 shipped.

What's particularly amazing about this are the colors and fabrics. The outer is a mid-weight cotton twill; the lining is super lightweight, wrinkly cotton gauze. Everything is in a slightly different shade of olive green - even the back of the collar is lined in a different color - and it's all complemented by the leather trim. It really comes to life when worn. A genuinely fantastic piece... I wish I had room for it!

A.P.C. waxed cotton "Trialmaster"-style motorcycle jacket - size L - great condition - $150 -> $140 -> $130 shipped

R1022708.jpg

R1022709.jpg

R1022710.jpg

R1022711.jpg

R1022712.jpg

This is a beautiful jacket which I just haven't been wearing since I picked up a similarly moto-themed piece from Nom de Guerre. It's made of a treated (probably lightly waxed) cotton that is mostly waterproof (water beads on its surface). It fits very slim, belts, has tons of pockets (four on the outside, one on the inside), and hits at the waist. Amazing details, like reinforced elbows and shoulders. It's probably perfect for someone who wears a 42-44" jacket. The slim fit makes it unique. This has been worn moderately for a few months; I'd rate the condition at 9/10 just because the stiff fabric is a softened up here and there. It was $380 new; I'd like $150 shipped

Marc by Marc Jacobs flyweight nylon windbreaker - L - brand new, never worn - $150 shipped

R1022701.jpg

R1022702.jpg

R1022703.jpg

R1022704.jpg

R1022707.jpg

This is a very unique piece from MxMJ, made of an incredibly lightweight crinkly nylon in a vivid apple-green color. The material is slightly translucent even out of sunlight, and perfect for summer. The hood is detachable; without it, the jacket has a baseball collar; with it, it looks more like a hooded rain jacket. The fit is very slim, with drawstrings at the hood and hem. I'm not quite sure that these photos quite communicate the awesomeness of the color, especially when the jacket is layered over other fabric. The shot in the window gives you some idea of the jacket's structure. A great piece for spring, it was around $300 new - I'd like $150 shipped.

Wings + Horns black fleece cardigan, size L - 10/10 condition - SOLD