im looking for the dior style a/w'05'-06 boots(sliver/gold colour).....

parfektionisto

Lad Musician did them also for A/W. But come'on perfeckt, why you wanna completely copy the dior look. All your posts have been about riding Hedi's nuts. Make it yours man! Add something new or different to the mix.

Quote:

Lad Musician did them also for A/W. But come'on perfeckt, why you wanna completely copy the dior look. All your posts have been about riding Hedi's nuts. Make it yours man! Add something new or different to the mix.

--- Original message by djrajio on Jan 12, 2006 06:33 AM

ahmen.

well, there's nothing wrong with liking about hedi's work.way b4 i know about him or even see his work, i already like this kind of style and already been dressing up like that. i like indie rock music(but not as much as b4, when i was much younger), and the music influence the way i dress. the boots that hedi had done, is similar to the boots worn by the beatles way back. uts a very indie rock thing.i dont mean i want a pair of boots(in gold/silver) exactly similar to what hedi had done,important is the feel.i admire his work...motivated by the way he revamp musculinity,but that doesnt mean i follow everything or dress exactly like the models on the runway. u dont know me enough to judge me. up to date, i dont own much of dior homme stuff...the stuffs are really too expensive.i usually mix and match my clothings with new and vintage suffs...definitley not like the models from the runway?by the way, what had i posted about hedi???i only asked about dior jeans, and now the boots.

Quote:

--- Original message by djrajio on Jan 12, 2006 06:33 AM

u think u know alot to be able to judge some1.......whoever that had posted to me or reply me, i really appreciate their help and advice.....every1 has their own liking...i bought clothes from apc, number (n)ine, commes des garcons....etc....but till i saw dior homme votc collection, i like it and i realise thats how i want to wear.....the FEEL...not COPY!!! if u are not happy with me asking questions about dior homme or anything related, then dont bother to response to it. i dont need your comments!!!

Quote: Lad Musician did them also for A/W. But come'on perfeckt, why you wanna completely copy the dior look. All your posts have been about riding Hedi's nuts. Make it yours man! Add something new or different to the mix.

That's a quick assumption. A person can own a billion dior homme things but style it much differently than the runway. Just because he asked two seperate questions about dior homme doesn't mean he's riding the designers nuts, and even if he is I do not think there's anything wrong with that. What's so bad about really liking a certain designer or label?

Edited by mouko on Jan 12, 2006 at 02:38 PM

Quote:
Quote: Lad Musician did them also for A/W. But come'on perfeckt, why you wanna completely copy the dior look. All your posts have been about riding Hedi's nuts. Make it yours man! Add something new or different to the mix.

That's a quick assumption. A person can own a billion dior homme things but style it much differently than the runway. Just because he asked two seperate questions about dior homme doesn't mean he's riding the designers nuts, and even if he is I do not think there's anything wrong with that. What's so bad about really liking a certain designer or label?

Edited by mouko on Jan 12, 2006 at 02:38 PM

--- Original message by mouko on Jan 12, 2006 02:36 PM

ahmen

chwa?