FS: Obedient Sons tapered wool dress/sweat pants 28

leroi

00070m.jpg

osons2_h.jpg

I bought these from BBlessing when they were having that exclusive weekend-long trunk sale of Japan-only Obedient Sons stuff. They're a size 28, and were handmade in New York (if I would have to guess, judging by what I've seen of their suiting, they were made at Martin Greenfields in Brooklyn, who also hand-makes Band of Outsiders and Patrik Ervell suiting -- but, again, I could be wrong).

They fit perfectly, they're beautiful pants, impeccably made, but unfortunately I can't find a way to make them mesh with the rest of my closet. They have been sitting, folded and sealed, in storage since the day I got them from BBlessing. They have never been worn out of the house, and only tried on twice at most (like I said, I tried to make them work...)

I am looking for no more than I paid for them from BBlessing (which, I should add, was already significantly reduced from retail) : $165 shipped. I will not take any offers of a lower price, but I will definitely consider trades.

If you would like measurements (or detail photos), I will post them, but to give you an idea, I wear a size 0 in Thom Browne, a size 30 in Patrik Ervell, and a 28 in Levis.

And hey, let us not forget: Obedient Sons is no more. If you buy these, you're buying a piece of history!

The waist is about 14 and a half inches across when laid flat (consider this an approximation, as the material is really thick and hard to lay perfectly flat).

soulp0, they fit how a Patrik Ervell 30 fit before F/W 2008, when everything was sized up slightly, so if you have a more recent pair of his pants in a 30, these are a bit smaller on the waist.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...