Raglan Sweatshirt

Artielives5

I've been looking forever trying to find a company which makes raglan-sleeve sweatshirts, to no avail. I'm pretty sure all of the major brands of active wear dont make blank ones anymore. Which is what i'm looking for, the only ones I could find were made by nike, and already had their logo all over it. The closest i was able to come to finding one is Screen Stars, Fruit of the loom's european line of activewear specifically for screen printing. But they stopped making recently! The model # is (ss8). Anyway, Someone help me out here, because I see people wearing them, and i can't figure out where they got them. Hopefully I can find one made by a company which will produce them consistently, I dont want to go back to them looking for another sweatshirt and find they dont make them anymore, or even worse, buy one, and find out that they've changed it.

Hey Artie!

I'm with you kid!

Raglan lost the shoulder battle and they are super hard to find. The American Apparel ones become incredibly mishapen after laundering so don't ever bother. Supreme does a raglan sweat usually and sometimes it doesn't have a big print or embroidery. Do yourself a solid and hit the thrift stores because even though they're old, you can find a myriad of colors and sizes and you won't look like a brand-nerd.

The Rabbit Of Seville