Self Edge x Superfuture 003.SFO SuperParty

kiya

Which of the Superfuture 003.SFO events will you be attending?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the Superfuture 003.SFO events will you be attending?

• Self Edge x Superfuture Party at Self Edge - March 7th
    • Superfuture x Bender's x BBQ x Beer Tasting - March 8th
    • Both the Self Edge and Bender's Events - Saturday & Sunday
    • I will not be attending neither event. Boo.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'll make it now. I'll be driving down to The Bay from Humboldt County 5 hours north. We will take a ferry in from my friend's house in Marin, then stay at another friend's dad's house who lives next to The Toronado (lucky bastard) Saturday night. After Bender's on Sunday, Ferry back to San Rafael and drive back to Humboldt State.

I have tried asking already, but what are the special beers that are going to be available at Bender's? What beer will be at the Self Edge party?

I think I'll make it now. I'll be driving down to The Bay from Humboldt County 5 hours north. We will take a ferry in from my friend's house in Marin, then stay at another friend's dad's house who lives next to The Toronado (lucky bastard) Saturday night. After Bender's on Sunday, Ferry back to San Rafael and drive back to Humboldt State.

I have tried asking already, but what are the special beers that are going to be available at Bender's? What beer will be at the Self Edge party?

At Bender's we'll have Consecration and Pliny the Elder from Russian River.

If you've never had Consecration, you're in for a treat, and in the bottle doesn't count, it's quite different on tap.

You hearing this Totally Epic? :)

Lol wut? Jmatsu's going to be there?

You buy your ticket yet?

Drive your bangin' new ride down for kicks.

benders???

at least i'll know what's going on when a shit load of well dressed people show up.

Who is you?

You go there?

I practically live there, i didn't know any other Sufu users ever used Benders as a second home like i do.

Who is you?

You go there?

I practically live there, i didn't know any other Sufu users ever used Benders as a second home like i do.

i'm Brian, i don't go as a second home, mostly after rides.

and usually only when will or tuula is working the bar. i'll be there this tuesday for sure though.

edit: also, i'm new to SuFu, probably why you don't know me.

So i was contemplating whether I would go next Saturday or not because it's pretty intimidating to me going to the big superparty just for the fact that I don't really know anyone. But after going to self edge today and meeting wesley pipes and other sufu members, I'm def gonna be there!

So i was contemplating whether I would go next Saturday or not because it's pretty intimidating to me going to the big superparty just for the fact that I don't really know anyone. But after going to self edge today and meeting wesley pipes and other sufu members, I'm def gonna be there!

Good on you.

It was nice meeting you player.

Nice to meet both of yous kids. Sorry I won't be in town next weekend to superchat and superdrink superfernet and superbeer in my superjeans.