Self Edge x Superfuture 003.SFO SuperParty

kiya

Which of the Superfuture 003.SFO events will you be attending?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the Superfuture 003.SFO events will you be attending?

• Self Edge x Superfuture Party at Self Edge - March 7th
    • Superfuture x Bender's x BBQ x Beer Tasting - March 8th
    • Both the Self Edge and Bender's Events - Saturday & Sunday
    • I will not be attending neither event. Boo.

Just out of curiosity, I wanted to come check out the DB jeans on the 28th, how come the party isn't during the official release?

Because that would probably then be the day that i put a gun into my mouth and pull the trigger.

:)

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm seeing flights to sacramento for about 99 flights to SF for 250, how far is sac from SF reallly reeallllyy wannt make it out. Represent maryland out at this party.

You can drive from Sacramento to SF in about 65 to 75 minutes depending on traffic.

yo this is true. YOU NEED GPS. The most illogical routes will get you to bay area in about an hour and half-ish (good). The googlemaps and mapquest directions make you take this 2 hour long route.

Wait what?

I've lived in the Bay Area for thirty years... The ONLY way you can get from Sacramento to San Francisco is to take Highway 80 West. That's it.

Get on 80 West from anywhere in Sacramento and it'll take you directly into the middle of San Francisco, no turns and no exits along the way.

I wanna go. I dont think I would fit in though lol

What?

That's impossible. You've got to see some of the creatures that make it out to these parties..

Wait what?

I've lived in the Bay Area for thirty years... The ONLY way you can get from Sacramento to San Francisco is to take Highway 80 West. That's it.

Get on 80 West from anywhere in Sacramento and it'll take you directly into the middle of San Francisco, no turns and no exits along the way.

¿LOLQUE?

nah, I was talking about Bay Area in general (mountain view esp) but yeah, I'll take your word for it. Must've been taking wrong route for years.

so.... will you sell beer to under 21

¿LOLQUE?

nah, I was talking about Bay Area in general (mountain view esp) but yeah, I'll take your word for it. Must've been taking wrong route for years.

Nigga, does it look like they're gonna give beer out to some kid named nickthechibi? (2)

I'll be bar crawling from North Beach to The Mission on Saturday. And with mysterious promises of Russian River goodness, I shant be missing Bender's on Sunday. Any beer nerds want to do a beer trade for some Isabelle Proximus on Sunday?

Sufu is bringing T-shirts and glossy stickers to give away to fan boys.

The fanboy inside me really wants those stickers.

But the two midterms I have that week say no...

And everyone will be drinking but me...

Have another when I'm 21! [2011]

:)

No way man, you gotta come at least just for a little bit. It's not like you'd have to go far..

It's official.

50% of Superfuture is coming.

The NYC half (Simon) will be in attendance at the party.

¿LOLQUE?

another person from sac, awesome. we could caravan

but youre not 21, boo.

i better start working on those fadez

i really want a shirt or a sticker, its kinda pathetic.

Are you coming? If so, i got you.