Raf Simons Astronaut Mix Boots Question

tokyoastroboy

Hello

I have never bought any raf simons sneaker, infact the only designer sneaker ive bought is the y3 honja hi.I'm still in high school so i dont got money lol

well so I am planning to buy this raf simons sneaker but does anybody have any pictures of them rockin this sneaker?any color

Would I be able to pull the tongue out in front of my jeans? or would i have to tuck my jeans all in the sneaker?

I want to see how it looks like when its actually worn because when i ordered the y3 honji hi's on the internet and when it arrived and i actually wore it the toes were alittle too pointy for me...

I would also like to know what size i should order.I usually wear converse all stars or air force ones 26.5 or 27cm.

Oh and one last question. I was wonderiing if I should size down for these kind of bulky hi-tops becuase it'll look super gigantic if u wear big hi-tops.

I will be waiting for replies.thank you.

http://www.oki-ni.com/invt/raf0041blk

this is the sneaker im talkin about.I'm actually gettin the red and white one.(sorry i dont know how to post pics.i just joined)

ok so I'm buying this because it was really cheap.235 euros.

So some say choose 2 size smaller and some say it’s the same size. I read on other sites the size were pretty much the same as regular sneakers. However I also read that the raf simons sneaker differ for each type of sneakers. Does anybody actually own the astronaut mix boots?? I really want to see a picture of someone wearing it