RAF by RAF shoe sizing?

cdgplus

raf0001whtmoc5.jpg

I would like to buy these, and the size is 42 or 8UK. Another Raf thread about the silver space boots said that Raf runs about a size bigger than tagged, but that could be just for that shoe or simply just mainline. Anyone have any experience? Any benchmarks on this? I wear 9US Chucks so about 9.5US since Chucks run big... seen varied things.

If Rafs don't run as big as some have claimed, then these will simply be too small. They're beautiful shoes... I'm sure some here have 'em.

"The item is not in stock at the moment."

+46 only tells you it's out of stock once you select it, hah... I emailed them awhile ago asking if they have a pair lying around because you never know, OakNYC often does. Though I think I'll have to be looking more towards customer sellers at this point. Hopefully Raf will do a reissue because I think it was wildly popular but I doubt it tbh.

Alright E36, thank you, you've convinced me to look at the 42s for two reasons...

a) 9US Chucks on me are a bit big, so I could be a true 9US after all

B) You and that other guy, if anything, are wearing them bigger than req'd, not smaller

c) 43 generally = 30cm but my feet measure 27cm with no sock

If I have to return them, no biggie, 20 pounds lost or so...

If not, I have in my possession the godshoes... can't not have these, thanks all