sos wtb, apc nc 25

diyuan

SOS: anyone would be able to find me a pair of new cure F in 25 and ship it to Australia.

I know I could buy it from contextclothing, but the problem is it takes forever for them to ship it, but for some reason, I need to have themungently (within two weeks).

Pls someone in the country with access to APC boutique, I am certainly happy to any reasonable price u name me.

www.orderandprogress.com.au

I was informed that they will be restocking in February. Reasonably priced too ($220 before the recession lol). Good luck!

If you need a proxy do let me know.

I have been in contact with them for a while now, I was informed about the febuary restocking as well, but the problem is that it will only be late febuary, which I will be leaving Australia in mid-febuary, it will be too late. thanks anyway

Hey, I know not exactly what you're looking for, but I have a pair of size 25 A.P.C. Hipsters for sale here: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=141424

Let me know and I can make you a good deal.

Not sure about the hipsters you've got, do u mind checking the tag, if it says new cure F and in brand new condition, I will take it

You know, the only difference with the New Cure F's is the rise, right?

Rise for my 25 new cures is 9.25 inches/ 24 cm.

F is for femme. Almost all of APCs cuts are unisex though, including New Cures. Those I'm selling will be exactly the same, just a barely differing rise measurement, to be honest.

ZMEH linked them above if you want the rest of the measurements n such.